The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wanted! Reviews of David Yangs Liquids

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by mace bewley, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mace bewley

mace bewley Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2009
    Rogers AR
    I am looking for everyone's views on DY's liquids. Flavor, strength. Thanks for your input.

Mace

2. VapeAllDay

VapeAllDay Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2009
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Mace,

I love all of David Yang's liquid! I have tried so far 555(favorite), RY4, Redbull, Vanilla, Coffee, French Pipe, Spearamint (least favorite) and more I can't think of.... They are all really good and the quality is excellent... You can't go wrong with his 555 or RY4. I haven't tried his menthol, but I bet it is very good and I plan on getting it next time.

Hope that helps!

3. The Wiz

The Wiz ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Mace....I'm sorry to say that I have only tried Yang's Menthol 36mg..But happy to say it was very good indeed....compareble to most other suppliers menthol flavor......prices are good for 100ml...would give it:thumbs:...Hope this helped!:)The Wiz!

4. fjames

fjames Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2009
    Bluegrass USA
    Just a note - his "Blended" which shows a picture of Peterson's I think, is in fact Turkish Blended. At the time I ordered it he didn't have anything in the '"Virginia" category and the description of the tobacco product shown in the pic sounded like maybe this was it, but of course wasn't. The Turkish is fine, just not what I was hoping for.

Peterson - Luxury Blend pipe tobacco reviews

[​IMG]

5. mace bewley

Feb 11, 2009
    Rogers AR
    Thanks guys, just what i needed to know.

Mace

6. latte hiatus

latte hiatus Full Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    I got Sampler #3 from David Yang the last time I ordered.
    100ml (5x20ml) - Sampler #3 - e-Liquids Sampler e-Liquids - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

The Red Bull and Strawberry were the only ones I liked in terms of flavor, but that's just my personal preference. A friend who split the order with me thought that the liquids smelled "funny," but I didn't notice anything unusual. When comparing to 16mg PS Energee, the 18mg Red Bull seemed to produce less vapor and throat hit. Same for the 18mg Strawberry from DY - it's out-performed in vapor production and throat hit by the PS 11mg Strawberry and JC 18mg Strawberry.

In the end, it's a bit of a wash - the price is right, but I really only use the DY liquids as a backup.

7. nicowolf

nicowolf Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2008
    near Akron, OH, USA
    Bump - I am listening (reading) too. I am wanting to order, but afraid to risk that much money on an unknown product. David's hardware is great. I haven't heard much about his liquid. I am also curious about a bunch of his flavors like: Zaozai, Litchi, Ome, Migua, Osmanthus, Concentrated Fragrance, and Light Frangrance (fragrance of what?). Any info you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

8. VapeAllDay

VapeAllDay Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2009
    Jacksonville, Florida
    If you want to try DYs liquid in smaller amounts, you can get 20ml bottles at Vaper4life.com. I am almost 100% positive that they are the same liquids. I'm sure Smilin would confirm if needed.

9. nicowolf

nicowolf Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2008
    near Akron, OH, USA
    Thank you. I have some on order from Steve right now.

10. planetofthevapes

planetofthevapes Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2009
    Pandhandle of Nebraska
    I ordered a sample pack from him. I opened them all to smell them, but the only one I have vaped so far is the coffee....nom nom nom! WOOHOO! Is this a nicotine high or a caffeine high? LOL...j/k j/k.

11. walkstheplanes

walkstheplanes Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2009
    South San Francisco
    lol @ your nick
    lol @ nom nom nom!

12. asidrave

asidrave Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2009
    New Jersey
    DY Eastmall now lets you select which 5 flavor liquids you want now...im glad they did that :)

13. _TJ_

_TJ_ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2009
    SE Ohio in the sticks
    Mere days after I ordered a pre-selected sampler. :mad:

14. Lorddrek

Lorddrek Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2009
    I don't know how I missed this thread but I posted a comparison of DY RY4 and PureSmoker Riskee Yuice this morning. It would have been better suited here...

15. spradling

spradling Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2009
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    You can now choose the liquids you want over at EastMall, no more pre-selected packs! (Still limited to 5-bottle packs, you can't get 1, 2, 8, etc).
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/12736-eastmall-e-liq-sample-packs-now-customizable.html#post194395

Yeah me too!! I ordered 2 packs! I would've removed a couple of flavors and tried some other ones. :(

16. gabriellyon

gabriellyon Full Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2009
    Philadelphia, PA USA
    I have been sticking to French pipe and have ordered this particular flavor from no less than 4 different vendors. I am quickly becoming a regular at Eastmall because of the combination of price, shipping time and quality. His French pipe is a bit on the light side of taste but has been consistent in the taste, throat hit and vapor production. While I would enjoy a slightly more robust flavor I stick to purchasing large quantities from him because I know that it will be consistent which was a problem I sometimes found with other vendors (both in the quantity per bottle and juice charecteristics).
    Hope this helps some.

17. mace bewley

Feb 11, 2009
    Rogers AR
  18. wyzardd

wyzardd Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2009
    Broomfield, CO
    I hope he's not the same as Vapor4life, the Watermelon is not exactly what I was looking for, but I just did a sampler pack order from David... luckily I didn't include Watermelon.
    I hope that soon I'll be back with a first-impressions of:
    555/State Express
    Pear
    Hilton
    Rose
    Lemon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.