Wanted! Reviews of David Yangs Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeAllDay

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I am looking for everyone's views on DY's liquids. Flavor, strength. Thanks for your input.

Mace

Mace,

I love all of David Yang's liquid! I have tried so far 555(favorite), RY4, Redbull, Vanilla, Coffee, French Pipe, Spearamint (least favorite) and more I can't think of.... They are all really good and the quality is excellent... You can't go wrong with his 555 or RY4. I haven't tried his menthol, but I bet it is very good and I plan on getting it next time.

Hope that helps!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I am looking for everyone's views on DY's liquids. Flavor, strength. Thanks for your input.

Mace
Mace....I'm sorry to say that I have only tried Yang's Menthol 36mg..But happy to say it was very good indeed....compareble to most other suppliers menthol flavor......prices are good for 100ml...would give it:thumbs:...Hope this helped!:)The Wiz!

fjames

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bluegrass USA
Just a note - his "Blended" which shows a picture of Peterson's I think, is in fact Turkish Blended. At the time I ordered it he didn't have anything in the '"Virginia" category and the description of the tobacco product shown in the pic sounded like maybe this was it, but of course wasn't. The Turkish is fine, just not what I was hoping for.

Peterson - Luxury Blend pipe tobacco reviews

blend2.jpg

latte hiatus

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
SF Bay Area
I got Sampler #3 from David Yang the last time I ordered.
100ml (5x20ml) - Sampler #3 - e-Liquids Sampler e-Liquids - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

The Red Bull and Strawberry were the only ones I liked in terms of flavor, but that's just my personal preference. A friend who split the order with me thought that the liquids smelled "funny," but I didn't notice anything unusual. When comparing to 16mg PS Energee, the 18mg Red Bull seemed to produce less vapor and throat hit. Same for the 18mg Strawberry from DY - it's out-performed in vapor production and throat hit by the PS 11mg Strawberry and JC 18mg Strawberry.

In the end, it's a bit of a wash - the price is right, but I really only use the DY liquids as a backup.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
Bump - I am listening (reading) too. I am wanting to order, but afraid to risk that much money on an unknown product. David's hardware is great. I haven't heard much about his liquid. I am also curious about a bunch of his flavors like: Zaozai, Litchi, Ome, Migua, Osmanthus, Concentrated Fragrance, and Light Frangrance (fragrance of what?). Any info you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

VapeAllDay

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Bump - I am listening (reading) too. I am wanting to order, but afraid to risk that much money on an unknown product. David's hardware is great. I haven't heard much about his liquid. I am also curious about a bunch of his flavors like: Zaozai, Litchi, Ome, Migua, Osmanthus, Concentrated Fragrance, and Light Frangrance (fragrance of what?). Any info you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to try DYs liquid in smaller amounts, you can get 20ml bottles at Vaper4life.com. I am almost 100% positive that they are the same liquids. I'm sure Smilin would confirm if needed.

spradling

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If you want to try DYs liquid in smaller amounts, you can get 20ml bottles at Vaper4life.com. I am almost 100% positive that they are the same liquids. I'm sure Smilin would confirm if needed.
You can now choose the liquids you want over at EastMall, no more pre-selected packs! (Still limited to 5-bottle packs, you can't get 1, 2, 8, etc).
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...sample-packs-now-customizable.html#post194395

Mere days after I ordered a pre-selected sampler. :mad:
Yeah me too!! I ordered 2 packs! I would've removed a couple of flavors and tried some other ones. :(

gabriellyon

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
Philadelphia, PA USA
I have been sticking to French pipe and have ordered this particular flavor from no less than 4 different vendors. I am quickly becoming a regular at Eastmall because of the combination of price, shipping time and quality. His French pipe is a bit on the light side of taste but has been consistent in the taste, throat hit and vapor production. While I would enjoy a slightly more robust flavor I stick to purchasing large quantities from him because I know that it will be consistent which was a problem I sometimes found with other vendors (both in the quantity per bottle and juice charecteristics).
Hope this helps some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread