Wanted: Supplier/Dropshipper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

halonut

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello,

I operate several sites selling analogs. Basically I own the domains & do the promotion and I have suppliers who process & receive the payments and then dropship the cigs to my customers. They provide me with volume discounts and I mark up there prices a bit thus creating my commission.

I am new to e-cigs and vaping but IMHO they are clearly the wave of the future and have tremendous growth potential so I'm looking for an established, reputable & competitively priced site selling e-cigs to create the same sort of arrangement with.

I would promote the site as well as linking it to the analog sites and am confident I can generate a pretty fair amount of business.

I've been in the online cig biz since 2002 and it has served me well but the Online Analogs are under tremendous pressure from Big Gov't & Big tobacco and won't last forever so I would like to diversify and I like I said I think that e-cigs have a really great future.

Anyone interested? email me, or post reply to this thread with a link to your site.
(sorry it won't allow to post my email address)

seller89

Moved On
Nov 15, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread