• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Warning might of inhaled part of mouthpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.

mich206

Mar 26, 2009
Hi There

Ive been vaping since mar 09, had faulty mouthpiece unbeknown to me ...inhaled and felt something go down. When i looked was shocked to see part where hole is was missing. Couldnt find it anywhere... now I'm hoping it did fall on floor or somewhere?

But 2 weeks later i devolped a bad chest infection ... six weeks later and two lots of strong antibiotics and I'm still coughing bring up yuck.
I told my doctor possblity of inhaling bit of plastic had x-ray which was all clear, I'm now due to have a broncoloscpy (sp) camera put down into my lungs:(

Has anyone else suffered with bad chest infections?
Could it be vaping causing this infection?
I'm not prone to chest infections, when i did have one many years ago it cleared with mild antibiotics first time!

Please be careful with these mouthpieces, I always put my tongue in front now when inhaling.

Muxt admit I'm quite scared and worried, hopefully it will just be bad chest infection.

(did try and post in health part but it would not let me post?)

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
Hi MICH206.....

I am no doctor but am very doubtful a small piece of plastic would cause such problems? Am sure it would have passed through naturally if you get my meaning? Even though as you say you can`t rule it out as a possibility?

I know from personal experience I suffered quite bad at first with adjusting to ecigs. I thought I was allergic to PG I had bad chest colds etc, but eventually settled down, and as you been vaping since march, would of thought any allergies would have started before now? but again it a possibility?

Am sorry here about your health problems and hope you get better real soon!

please do keep us informed!

Regards Mufftrix............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread