WARNING: TexasT can get you in a LOT of trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
I thought he was my friend. A few days ago, his wife saw the card statement with ALL those FSUSA orders on it. Apparently he told her he bought it all for me because I was broke!:facepalm:

All I know for sure is this BIG woman shows up outside my house. I couldn't pull into the driveway because... uh... she takes up a bit of real estate. So I get out of my car and politely asked her if she could move down the block so I could drive in.

She knew who I was! That woman went off telling me I had taken advantage of her, "Sweet T". Before I could say a word , she started charging. I couldn't jump back in the car because if I accidentally hit her with it, I'd probably have a huge auto repair bill so I took off running.

I didn't think someone so... big, could run that fast. The 35 years of smoking caught up with me and although I could hear her behind me and saw the concrete cracking, after a couple blocks I had to stop. BOP! She smacked me! All I know is I found myself waking up on the ground seeing stars.

I hear that deep bass voice and attempted to get up and start back running. I still didn't have my bearing and she said if I tried to get up, she'd hit me again! I attempted to play dead but couldn't stop trembling as she stood over me telling what she'd do to me and my HOUSE if I took advantage of her Sweet T again.

By this time, alot of the dogs in my neighborhood apparently smelled my fear because too many to count came rushing that way. She whacked the first couple to the next block but I guess she figured there were just too many coming so she started running away.

I was soo afraid, I called up one of my fellow Supplier Associates who offered to hide me out in her closet. She came in tonight and promised me that TexasT had posted she was back in Texas so I reluctantly came out. (Oh... don't worry, David's having a sale and I promise to replace all your juice I accidentally vaped in there.) I'm not naming you because she may target you and I want to be able to come back to your closet next time she leaves Texas. Just to be safe.:?:

TT, I thought we were friends? Why did you give her my name? How did she find me? Why your Sheriff's Office refuses to take my complaint, laughing and hanging up on me? Will I ever be safe again? Will Chicago?

Call her off man!:facepalm: I'm still seeing stars. We don't even have those in Chicago.:(

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Gosh buddy, I have to apologize for using your name like that. But I never thought she'd come and get you. Wish I had told you how much she likes Applewood and how you could have distracted her by offering her some. Too late now.

She did ask if you were okay and I told her you were and asked why. She said you were wearing a necktie and down here in East Texas the only people wearing those are lawyers or getting buried. So now she has it in her head that your a lawyer and muttered something about maybe making another trip to Chicago. Sorry old buddy.

Sure wish there was something I could say to make you feel better but the only three words that come to mind are ...

RUN AND HIDE!

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Shoot! And our friend won't allow me back in her closet. She's actually holding it against a traumatized person, vaping up her juice. I'm packing all my own if I have time. Maybe I better get to Free's this time.

Do me a favor. Next time she asks how I'm doing, tell her I was abducted my aliens. The kind from another planet, not country!

I hear dogs barking....

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
OMG- I just posted on the Purecig thread about TexasT and now read this- I am laughing so hard, I'm crying!!!!

And you're a WOMAN! You better send him some juice to bribe him to NEVER use your name as an excuse. She's extremely jealous. Don't think about hitting her with the truck either. The entire crew will be on medical leave.

Heartbskts

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Ohio
And you're a WOMAN! You better send him some juice to bribe him to NEVER use your name as an excuse. She's extremely jealous. Don't think about hitting her with the truck either. The entire crew will be on medical leave.
Uh Oh!!!!! Well,,,,,,tell her I am really old, have a bigger azz than she will ever dream of having, and I have a huge wart on my nose?? Geez, I was skeered of her weeks ago! Thanks guys- I should sleep real good tonight now

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
What are you putting in your juice?
e2954b35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread