WARNING: Vaping Prohibition About to Become Law !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapeon4Life

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2020
Nevada, USA
Make no mistake about it - the coming vape tax 'supposedly' in the Biden/Pelosi/Bloomberg
'Bulid Back Better' bill has hiding in plain site defacto vaping Prohibition - As it is specifically designed to raise the prices of all vaping products so as to be unaffordable - It is part of Michael Bloomberg's and Bloomberg Philanthropies agenda to outlaw all vaping and/or regulate and tax the entire industry out of existence !
Bloomberg a 'control freak monster' {my opinion} who has been working his deviltry through out the World, apparently has control of the Democratic Party where he failed miserably in his attempt to become President - Still he uses his money to buy off the party so it will do his bidding. Some such as
Richard {Dick} Dirtbin of Illinois are voluntarily in cahoots - Others do his bidding because they need his money to win elections.

It is almost too late. We have one more chance to stop it before it becomes law.
Contact your Senators now and tell them how you feel and how you will vote if they
do this dirty deed to you.
Or sign this petition recently updated so you can sign it again if you did so in the past:

STOP AN EXCESSIVE FEDERAL TAX ON SAFER NICOTINE PRODUCTS

URGENT UPDATEOn Nov 19, 2021 the House passed the Build Back Better bill, which includes the nicotine tax. It's now off to the Senate, which is the last chance for it to be removed. Please contact your federal senators ASAP and urge them to oppose the tax on safer nicotine products!

OR SIGN THE PETITION HERE:

https://casaa.org/call-to-action/stop-an-excessive-federal-tax-on-safer-nicotine-products/

TAKE ACTION NOW!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Anyone contacting their Rep(s) might also include this Promise to the American People by then Candidate Joe Biden while he was seeking the Presidency.

“Nobody making under 400,000 bucks would have their taxes raised, period, bingo.”
Joe Biden, CNBC’s “Squawk Box” Interview, 5-22-20

I make Less than 400K. A $30.00 New Tax on a Bottle of 60ml Bottle of 18mg/ml e-Liquid is a Direction Contradiction to what Joe Biden Pledged.

And is More Tax than the Cost of what is in the 60ml Bottle.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Not to rain on yet another very colorful Bloomy Love Parade...

...but everyone who took up vaping long ago had more than ample time to stock up and prepare.

Those new to vaping, and those who held on to hope the vapocalypse would never come, will have to deal with 'Our Minders Approved Devices'.

In retrospect, this battle was lost long ago. The larger forces arrayed on all sides against the vape industry and us vapers saw to that.

The day of nic and ejuice costing more than a gallon of gas is very nearly here.

The grave was dug long ago. All that remains is the burial.

Chin up, more and more states are serving up the alternative stuff.

SonnyCrack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Florida
If that tax passes it'll be the highest taxed product in the history of the world as far as percentage wise. It'll also open a black market. You'll see Mexican cartels sneaking in barrels of untaxed Nic at the border.. One thing is for sure - I have enough Nic for my lifetime and anyone that's reading this and doesn't have 4-5 liters of NIC is just dumb.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

The grave was dug long ago. All that remains is the burial.

I'm just Not Ready to Laydown in that Hole Yet.

Maybe Tomorrow they will be throwing the Dirt over me? But as Long as I have the Ability to Post on the ECF, I figure I have the Ability to send a Letter (and Maybe even a Check) to a Senate Member.

I'm a Keep Swinging even if your Going Down type. And when your down, Kick them in their Shins.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm a Keep Swinging even if your Going Down type. And when your down, Kick them in their Shins.

...and maybe one or two other things on the way out too.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... I have enough Nic for my lifetime and anyone that's reading this and doesn't have 4-5 liters of NIC is just dumb.

So what about People who Don't Know what is going on? Or those who might Not be Ready to Quit? Or those who Haven't even tried an e-Cigarette yet?

I Guess they are just SOL.

Buster282

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
FL USA
Yeah I contacted my Senator, hope he listens. I told him taxing nic/ecigs is like taxing the COVID vaccine. Its taxing the Cure of tobacco related diseases & death! Then I thought I should buy some more nic. I haven't been on ECF In ages so I wasn't tuned in. Ony saw gallon or liter bottles, approx $150 100mg. signature verification, blah blah..dang man!! I havev 2 500 ml. bottles or 1 liter. Anyone know where to get smaller more affordable bottles? Or is it too late? Sorry if I should be in diff thread.

Vapeon4Life

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2020
Nevada, USA
Here is how 'the rabbit hole' {or have they now turned it into a rat hole?} is going to play out:

While nicotine is still relatively cheap and due to become very expensive, some enterprising people will begin to hoard, and not just for personal consumption, much nicotine - many gallons I would think.

And then when the draconian tax drives a quart bottle of say 100mg base to almost $3000.00
[now still averaging about what $100?} - They will begin to sell their hundred dollar bottle for
what, maybe a thousand dollars {or more}.

And then government in its all too sickening wisdom will say we must stop this
- And then declare nicotine a controlled substance [like narcotic drugs.]
And possession of nicotine without special government license will be a felony.

I read that this did not happen during alcohol Prohibition of a hundred years age - possession remained legal.

But they did this with the 'war on drugs' and you can bet the same control freak {or rat} mentality is
possibly an incurable disease - It always finds some excuse to flair up. 'Control freakism' is a much more
serious disease than any addiction - It is more like a cancer of the soul and in the long run kills many
more than any addiction !

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The same people that were spending $50-100 a week on cigarettes can't buy a liter here and there since January?

Not talking about smokers since none of this has anything to do with smokers. Smokers aren't looking to buy nic if they aren't vaping and most have no intention of vaping. No smokers get's up in the morning thinking "hey, y'know, I might vape someday...I better buy 4 or 5 liters of concentrated nicotine base".

I would agree that SOME vapers that didn't stock up did so out of stupidity, but I think most didn't stock up due to money or space limitations.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    And then when the draconian tax drives a quart bottle of say 100mg base to almost $3000.00
    [now still averaging about what $100?} - They will begin to sell their hundred dollar bottle for
    what, maybe a thousand dollars {or more}.

I sell ya one liter for $800, cuz. But no guarantees on freshness or potency. :w00t:

Reactions: SonnyCrack

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Even if this particular version of the BBB doesn't pass, some version will have to pass to prevent a government shutdown. What are the odds that we can get this tax removed from the final version? With the politicians fighting over their special interest and being in BT and BP pockets to boot, a million or so vapers across the country won't amount to much in the big picture. This tax will pass.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread