Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
facepalm2.gif

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
Can I shift the viewpoint toward a medical / scientific interpretation.
It is well known that after any gaseous, liquid or solid "ejection" from the body, produces a temporary pressure differential between the inside and the outside of the body. Bigger the volume of the ejection, bigger the pressure differential is.
This temporary internal low pressure is harmless, but it stimulates organs nonetheless. Everybody will have certainly noticed an heart rate increase following any monumental relief of the body.
While you vape, the muscles lowers the torax diaphragm so the expansion recalls air from the outside. A sudden wind break will subject the lungs to some additional pressure variations, which will disrupt the ongoing inward airflow with unforeseen but generally harmless conseguences - if you are drinking, eating, vaping, talking.
Everybody knows those problems by experience, there is no need for a warning, I believe.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Can I shift the viewpoint toward a medical / scientific interpretation.
It is well known that after any gaseous, liquid or solid "ejection" from the body, produces a temporary pressure differential between the inside and the outside of the body. Bigger the volume of the ejection, bigger the pressure differential is.
This temporary internal low pressure is harmless, but it stimulates organs nonetheless. Everybody will have certainly noticed an heart rate increase following any monumental relief of the body.
While you vape, the muscles lowers the torax diaphragm so the expansion recalls air from the outside. A sudden wind break will subject the lungs to some additional pressure variations, which will disrupt the ongoing inward airflow with unforeseen but generally harmless conseguences - if you are drinking, eating, vaping, talking.
Everybody knows those problems by experience, there is no need for a warning, I believe.

Cooking on fart gas !.

Reactions: stols001

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
Also don't say "whilst" while vaping, I started laughing with my lungs full of green apple vapor. I think I coughed up actual apple juice.
I started laughing with my lungs full of coconut chocolate bar vapor. I
Think I coughed up a actual bar of chocolate.

Sent from my RCT6603W47M7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread