Status
Not open for further replies.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
It wont let me post the link. Sorry. Its a tank Atty pierces the little plastic tanks and its rebuilable.

It never even occured to me they might have a rebuildable one. Are there others? I couldnt find a 3.00 ohm tank atty yet. I want it for my 5 volt GLV. To try. Will i need to by a rebuildable and build my own?

Last edited:

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
No idea what ou could be referring to, but there is a lot about the vape world I am oblivious to :/

Is there a brand name or model or something I/we could google to try and find out what it is you've found?

Also, it wouldn't bee too terribly difficult to recoil one of your atty heads to 3.oohms, and even easier to get a little rebuildable dripper :)

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Thanks for repy Tank cartridge atty has a plastic mouthpiece that holds the small amount of ejuice and snaps directly over the atty head inside so its not a dripper and i did see one on a chinese site that you can rebuild like that but its nowhere and i dont know how long it has been out. Could be a bad device. I really want premade. Fro the tank to fit on and all that to use with t5 volt. Found a 901 from a suggestion from a poster on aother thead. I will try that but really want the 510 Thanks for reply. Ill keep looking. Its a dumbe little gotta have since i love my eRolls ( another tank cartridge /atty format) but wanting to do similar with my 5 volt passthrough

No idea what ou could be referring to, but there is a lot about the vape world I am oblivious to :/

Is there a brand name or model or something I/we could google to try and find out what it is you've found?

Also, it wouldn't bee too terribly difficult to recoil one of your atty heads to 3.oohms, and even easier to get a little rebuildable dripper :)

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
It wont let me post the link. Sorry. Its a Tank Atty pierces the little plastic tanks and its rebuilable.

It never even occured to me they might have a rebuildable one. Are there others? I couldnt find a 3.00 ohm tank atty yet. I want it for my 5 volt GLV. To try. Will i need to by a rebuildable and build my own?

I'm not sure what you're looking at but post a name and we'll take a look (as mentioned above). In the meantime, I'd recommend looking at some of the rba's on the market now. Rebuilding isn't that hard and allows you to tailor your builds to what you like.

Several of us have and like the drunker tank. It has a ceramic cup that does a great job of containing the heat and doesn't cook the juice in the tank to the point of changing the flavor. It has small parts to deal with but isn't hard to rebuild. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/rebuildable-atomizer-systems/372190-inside-drunker-tank.html

Other devices that can be rebuilt in a similar manner to the drunker include the vivi nova, smok redux, and so on. They can be found in the 2.8 ohm range but can be rebuilt to higher ohms. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ems/295410-vivi-nova-rebuild-tutorial-15.html

My favorite device at the moment is the dream bt804. It really delivers the flavor and nic content and a lot of us that use it had to cut our nic levels once we started using it. Easy to rebuild but cons are it only holds about 1.2 ml of juice and isn't straight forward to refill.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ve-new-kayfun-clone-aka-dream-bt804-tank.html

Good luck with whatever you decide. The good news is there is lots of tuts and videos on just about everything.

Edit: I type too slow lol. I see where you want to stick with premade. Although you can get pre rolled wicks and coils for the drunker, vivi's, and dream 804, you still have to install them, so might not be what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
something to this effect?

5888.jpg

or this

6286.jpg

premade coils like they sell at avid vaper should work fine in them.

510 and all that, use ego type b tanks

Last edited:

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
DSE-901-T Tank Atomizers (~3.0 ohm) DSE-901-T Tank Atomizers (3 ohm) [DSE-901-T Atomizers] - $4.99 : ValueVapor.com, Discount Electronic Cigarettes and e-Liquid

This in 510-T

BUT the reason I posted in here is because i found a little silver 510 tank atty that uses the little plastic cartridges and it came prebuilt at 3.00 ohms but with materials to rebuild. I tried to link it but its from Chinese site and didnt work. Sorry!
It was silver and loked like three bubbles connected but t was all one piece. I cant relcare it now But it talked about the atty piercing the cartridge etc and well....i like very small. It seems to do the right throat ht flavor thing. Fir me anyway. Yes i rebuild but ts not a favorite past time. I ll keep looking for it. Sorry for the lack of info. Also, i want to avoid ss mesh in all this which so far is the only 510-t
Now. Fury sent me to avid vaper. I dont lie the tank cartridges with filler. Just the kind that get pierced by te atty, no filler. Small tiny. Arrrgh. Ill find that silly looking one but i wont be able to post. Im remembering they naned it Alien

****Found it! Its called UFO ill be back maybe figute out link

Last edited:

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
DSE-901-T Tank Atomizers (~3.0 ohm) DSE-901-T Tank Atomizers (3 ohm) [DSE-901-T Atomizers] - $4.99 : ValueVapor.com, Discount Electronic Cigarettes and e-Liquid

This in 510-T

BUT the reason I posted in here is because i found a little silver 510 tank atty that uses the little plastic cartridges and it came prebuilt at 3.00 ohms but with materials to rebuild. I tried to link it but its from Chinese site and didnt work. Sorry!
It was silver and loked like three bubbles connected but t was all one piece. I cant relcare it now But it talked about the atty piercing the cartridge etc and well....i like very small. It seems to do the right throat ht flavor thing. Fir me anyway. Yes i rebuild but ts not a favorite past time. I ll keep looking for it. Sorry for the lack of info. Also, i want to avoid ss mesh in all this which so far is the only 510-t
Now. Fury sent me to avid vaper. I dont lie the tank cartridges with filler. Just the kind that get pierced by te atty, no filler. Small tiny. Arrrgh. Ill find that silly looking one but i wont be able to post. Im remembering they naned it Alien

****Found it! Its called UFO ill be back maybe figute out link

Actually, those atty's are from china-sells, I just meant avid vaper sells premade coils. I think I've seen what you are looking for but it's basically a different version of what I posted. A vision eternity can be set up to do it but it has way too many pieces and other configurations to be useful for just this.

Ima look some more

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012