Status
Not open for further replies.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Hello and welcome.:toast: Haven't had Boba's for quite a while, but there have been some complaining for quite a while that the flavor had changed. I guess they're just trying to address the situation. Hope they get it figured out. I like Boba's, but I can't deal with the high VG% for too long, wouldn't mind a 70PG version.

bloodonbass

Aug 15, 2011
Smyrna, Tennessee
Hello and welcome.:toast: Haven't had Boba's for quite a while, but there have been some complaining for quite a while that the flavor had changed. I guess they're just trying to address the situation. Hope they get it figured out. I like Boba's, but I can't deal with the high VG% for too long, wouldn't mind a 70PG version.
Maybe it's just me, but why would a company take their top selling flavor and change any part of it to satisfy just a few people? Especially when the majority of their customers aren't complaining about the flavor. Not getting the logic behind it???

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.

Lol good luck with that.

The owner, Ben, is allergic to PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread