Wasted $$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
So far, I've done pretty well.

I've gotten two juices I wanted NOTHING to do with, but they were free samples, and I passed them on to family member who vapes.

I bought ONE 15ml bottle of a flavor I didn't like, and that was a whopping $5.50. This also got passed onto the same family member.

I have two bottles of juice that I liked, but after sitting for a couple of weeks, the flavor got too strong for me. My fiance took those off my hands.

Lastly, we have a handful of tiny bottles from Halo neither of us liked - they were part of the sample packs we bought with our initial kits. Those, sadly, are still sitting around.

At this point, I've wasted more money on hardware that didn't work well than I have on unvapeable juice.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I bought 4 or 5 10ml bottles from a vendor I'll not name and not one of them was remotely vapable.

Other than that, bar the 10ml bottle of Virginia Tobacco from OVALE which is 50vg/50pg and tastes damned good but will not be tolerated by an ego-c atty for some reason (it's very dark) which I got free with my ego-c kit, I've not struck out.

So far I like Dekang for a good workaday and affordable vape with true flavors and Janty for their menthol and RY5 which both kick ....! Kinda expensive though, Janty.

MrSelf Destruct

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Cobra Island
When I first started vaping, I went to the flea market and saw a vendor selling DeKang. He was getting out of that juice and was liquidating his product. I bought 25 bottles for $35. Great price considering they are $5 each at a smoke shop. The only one that I felt I was unable to vape was 'Energy Cow' (red bull). I'm not a energy drink fan anyway and thought this was disgusting. This is the only bottle I threw away. There are plenty of other DeKang juices that I don't like but I can mask the flavor with Menthol Burst or something like that. I get most of my juice now from Volcano and MBV. I still use some of the DeKang to try and get rid of it but I will not purchase it again except for a few select flavors.

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio
When I first started vaping, I went to the flea market and saw a vendor selling DeKang. He was getting out of that juice and was liquidating his product. I bought 25 bottles for $35. Great price considering they are $5 each at a smoke shop. The only one that I felt I was unable to vape was 'Energy Cow' (red bull). I'm not a energy drink fan anyway and thought this was disgusting. This is the only bottle I threw away. There are plenty of other DeKang juices that I don't like but I can mask the flavor with Menthol Burst or something like that. I get most of my juice now from Volcano and MBV. I still use some of the DeKang to try and get rid of it but I will not purchase it again except for a few select flavors.

I am going to hit up the local flea market to look for $5 bottles this weekend. Really I am going to go because I have to have this "Energy Cow!" Too funny, it's not RedBull but "Energy Cow." Gotta love the Chinese.

Only thing I have purchased so far that I just cannot make myself vape is a 10ml bottle of Fuzions Everlast. I love every other juice I have purchased from them but this one just didnt do it for me. I am going to give it away.

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
I am going to hit up the local flea market to look for $5 bottles this weekend. Really I am going to go because I have to have this "Energy Cow!" Too funny, it's not RedBull but "Energy Cow." Gotta love the Chinese.

Only thing I have purchased so far that I just cannot make myself vape is a 10ml bottle of Fuzions Everlast. I love every other juice I have purchased from them but this one just didnt do it for me. I am going to give it away.

Thats why they call it "everlast" because it will last you forever :laugh:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I am not sure how much unvapable stuff I have bought but there has been some. I have made myself vape some of it, some I have diluted into other liquids, some I have thrown out.

Honestly what has cost me more is hardware that I ended up not liking :(

Most of the stuff that is recommended by a lot of people I have replaced with something different.

Big Southpaw

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2013
Richmond, VA
I spent about $20 on Dekang, which I regret. It's a little too strong for me and gives me a headache...some of the flavors are not bad but cutting them with VG really knocks the edge off the flavor. I first ordered from ELiquidPlanet, which I don't see mentioned much here and have liked most everything but Havana. I got a few samples I didn't like, but they were free. Going to do a PIF thread at some point. Honestly, unless I find a good B&M I will probably stick with ELP (not a paid endorsement).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread