Watch a fello vapers Rap video

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
Is that your woman at 3:14? She looks so much like someone I miss so much right now.. Also I love that you want to beat that clown "like his damn momma" there at 2:05.. I know what you mean about the parents, too, believe me!!!

Seeing a woman cry makes me misty eyes.. I don't get misty eyes maybe once a YEAR and did you have to show me a crying woman.. LoL over here.. aww! Poor little angel :(
I sure don't know why so many men have to beat on women (physically and/or emotionally) and make them cry.

When I see a woman who is not a scandalous ....., and she is crying, and it is genuine, all I want to do is kill and torture to death whatever did it to her!! Then I want to lay her little head down on my chest and play with her hair and tell her it is okay little angel and say sweet things to her until she falls asleep all over me

NICE BEAT and I love the way everything is pieced together. Most amateur rap is as bad as the garbage they have on the radio or bet. But I actually thought you did a great job and you don't sound stupid like most white rappers always tend to. Well, also, most amateur (and pro) black rappers are horrible too. I also like that you're not on there trying to look black even though you're rapping. That is what kills it for most white rappers (for me)

I think you have a good voice, the thing flows and I love the beat .. Didn't know it was yours until I read the thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread