*WATCH HERE* Updates to the Florida Vapestock June 10-11, 2011 Event *Peace, Love & Vaping*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
The conference room with the vendor tables won't open until 6PM, but look for the vendors throughout the day as I'm sure they can arrange to show you their wares. Nyxie has said that she'll bring a few of her Vapestock t-shirts (front side design only).

Just found this thread and would love to drop in for a couple of hours, meet ya'll and maybe find an upgrade. Unfortunately, I won't be able to show ya'll how to dance in that I'll have to leave long before the music starts.

My main question, will the vendor tables be set up Saturday afternoon? Also I noticed that a couple of ECF members may have their own gear up for sale. Will there be a table for them also?

Hope I can swing by and 'up' my vape Fever!

Noodoggy

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Orlando, FL
We are staying at the super 8 (meh) only 50 a night though and less than 6 miles from the party. Check orbitz and hotels.com. I had to make concessions with the wifey, we are on a strict budget due to an eminent vacation. I used to live in Ft. Walton, miss it up there.

which super 8 are you staying at? I am still crafting my plan and strategy to go =)

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
In just ONE week...

...a few folks will be waking up on Clearwater beach.
...lots of folks will be getting ready to make their way to Clearwater

Remember, the Meet and Greet starts at 7PM at the Iguana Bar. But throughout the day you should be able to spot vapers hanging around the pool and Tiki Bar (best chance of seeing Mama(cat)).

Laurel plans on carrying around the nametags/lanyards so look for her and people wearing this:

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Do you know how much I've been looking forward to this post???????

Vapestock is ONE WEEK AWAY

Hope to see early risers at the coffee shop in the morning. If not then, then at the private cabana area throughout the day.

The "official" registration begins at 6PM at the Longboat conference room. Come browse the vendor tables and talk to our fabulous vendors before the official start of the event at 7PM.

If you haven't already located Laurel for your lanyard/nametag before then, you can get yours along with your totebag and raffle tickets when you register. I suggest you arrive early as the nametags and totebags are on a first-come, first-serve basis and we're kind of thinking we're going to have more people than we EVER expected!

See ya soon!!

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Here is the weather forecast for Vapestock. Bring the sun screen! For those not used to the waether down here, don't worry about the forecast of rain in the evening. Down here the rain comes and goes in 5 minutes!
weatherm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread