watch the videos, and go to the forums to read for New E-cig information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandma SJA

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2010
kc mo
As in this almost a year, the one thing that I remember about learning about e-cigs, is to read
and watch as many video's as you can, so you don't buy alot of things you do not need .
I started with a smokestik and it was awsome, then my brother gave me his tornado and I loved it and that is all I use today. There are so many ripoffs that cost huge amounts of money and then there
are the cheap fall aparts. Thats why reading and learning will save you lots of money and the
forums are the best free information you can get. I have given people different things I have bought to help them quit smoking and then given them this site and they have all quit and enjoy all the information that is available. As far as juices go , everyone has different taste buds and what someone loves
will maybe not work for you. Starting out with one or two juices and a few samples is the best
way to learn to find what works for you . Just wanted to say thankyou to the vets who help us
and welcome all new vapers and hope like me you never look back. Smoke free 10 months and
love vaping. Grandma sja:vapor:

cipher

Nov 9, 2010
indiana usa
Thumbs up on your post. I can tell you that the few times I thought about quitting because I couldn't get it 'right', I just always came back here and read, read,read all the posts. Took inspiration and a few tips and tricks away from it. Been since 10/31/01 since I smoked a cigarette. Longest period of time I've been tobacco free for almost 30 years. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread