Watch your credit card statements

Status
Not open for further replies.

stauglocal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
Florida
Hey guys and gals, just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I just got my credit card statement in today and there was a charge of $142.81 from Expedia.com. I have never booked anything with them nor even contacted them but it seems like someone has made a reservation with my credit card. I have no idea where my credit card got compromised but I do buy all my vaping equipment online. I heard earlier last month that AVE customer's credit cards were compromised and I have purchased from them a couple of months ago. But then again, I have also purchased from at least 10 different vendors as well. So, like the title says "Watch your credit card statements" :cry::cry:

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Has anyone heard if Mt Baker Vapor or Ecig Usa has been affected? Those are my only 2 vendors.

I buy there and when this rash of identity theft started, (that's what it is as the processing center also has all the other info you gave making your purchase) Anyway, I asked them what processing center they use and they answered me pronto giving me the name. I then checked out that processing center and it seems very secure... unusually so actually. I would not hesitate buying from them again. However, I do have multiple safeguards with my bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread