Water Based, Purer Taste -- Lota Series is Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hi ECF,

We're proud to announce our water-based #LotaPrefilledPod, #LotaEnviro and #LotaF600 are officially released!
What's your expectation of Lota and would you like to give it a try? Let us know in the comments below.:p

624x250.jpg

Highlights:
  • 30% water -- Purer taste
  • Smoother vaping experience
  • Efficient nicotine delivery
  • E-liquid is atomized at a lower temperature -- Enhances the chemical stability of the e-liquid
  • No more dry mouth
  • 10 + incredible flavors
For more information, you can visit: Vape Kit, Pod System, Vape Tank - Product | INNOKIN®

Thank you for youre support as always!

Innokin Team
May 12th, 2022

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
The people have been including water as a means to lower viscosity in their e-liquid for quite a while but the percentages are very very low. You don't want it to be too watery because then it will run right out of a coil. I'm not exactly sure what the benefit of it would be at any higher percentage than maybe two or three percent so yeah actually I would be interested in in finding out what these devices are like and how the flavor is carried through. Also I think it's nice to have an alternative for people who have propylene glycol issues I think they might have to rely on something like water. I can't imagine the flavor being particularly good. But who knows. I almost imagine it would have to be a single unit product without the ability to add your own or at least something dedicated specifically to this kind of ratio.

I hope that at some point people get a chance to review them themselves on the forum because I am certainly curious as to what effect 30% water would have.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi ECF,

What's your expectation of Lota and would you like to give it a try?
Let us know in the comments below.:p

Innokin Team
May 12th, 2022

Interesting. I suspect the use of PDO.
I am eager to give the tech a try and then to tear it apart to see how it works and if it can be rebuild/refilled.
Lota D10000...You are NEXT!
Flavor Request: TOBACCO with NO Mint, Menthol, nor Ice.
por-favor-thank-you.gif

Cheers
I

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
i hear that but any company has to go where the money is and right now there's money in disposables.
Yep - it's an ever decreasing spiral of insanity. If the product wasn't available there'd be no demand for it. I cannot recall anyone stating that they really wished there was an over-priced, wasteful and more environmentally damaging option prior to them being available...
:blink:

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Yep - it's an ever decreasing spiral of insanity. If the product wasn't available there'd be no demand for it. I cannot recall anyone stating that they really wished there was an over-priced, wasteful and more environmentally damaging option prior to them being available...
:blink:
Hi @ppeeble, thank you for stating your concern, this is also where we want to make a breakthrough. The Lota Enviro which included in Lota series specifically is mostly recycleable, which is a nice change from typical disposable products. The environmental problem has always been a concern of disposables, so we also hope to partially solve this which caused by disposable through the innovation of Lota Enviro.:)

Attachments

• clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 9

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
I saw only one nic choice on this product, 20 mg/ml, and all kiddie flavors except for the Cosmic Ice.
Hi @Bliss Doubt, some of Lota series like Lota F600 are 2% nicotine and some like Lota D10000 are 5%. We believe there will be more nicotine options available down the line.;)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm not usually one to do much with disposables but these have peaked my curiosity. I would think that they would have to use some sort of special coil to keep a liquid that was 30% water from leaking like crazy.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    I'm not usually one to do much with disposables but these have peaked my curiosity. I would think that they would have to use some sort of special coil to keep a liquid that was 30% water from leaking like crazy.
    Yes, a special wicking and coil design is required to properly hold the water-based e-liquid and ensure a complete vaping process.:thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread