Water Based, Purer Taste -- Lota Series is Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Hi ECF,

We're proud to announce our water-based #LotaPrefilledPod, #LotaEnviro and #LotaF600 are officially released!
What's your expectation of Lota and would you like to give it a try? Let us know in the comments below.:p

View attachment 974476

Highlights:
  • 30% water -- Purer taste
  • Smoother vaping experience
  • Efficient nicotine delivery
  • E-liquid is atomized at a lower temperature -- Enhances the chemical stability of the e-liquid
  • No more dry mouth
  • 10 + incredible flavors
For more information, you can visit: Vape Kit, Pod System, Vape Tank - Product | INNOKIN®

Thank you for youre support as always!

Innokin Team
May 12th, 2022

This is just more marketing bs for a disposable piece of junk.

How much complex plastic waste do you think gets recycled, no matter that well-intentioned people put it in the right bin?

Answer is bugger all. Your silly little pieces of junk will clog up landfill or end up in the ocean.

Innokin should stick to making good quality vaping products designed for end-user flexibility and repair.

Last edited:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I have zero interest in disposable pods and/or manufactured juice. It bothers me when a reputable company stoops to selling low end stuff. Aren’t there enough gas station pods? It’s like if the fanciest restaurant in town started offering Hot Pockets ‘because people like them’. I know there’s a market, I know there’s profit to be had, but man have a little self respect.

• Winner
Reactions: Pigs

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
This is just more marketing bs for a disposable piece of junk.
Wanna talk about recycling "Timmy"?
How much complex plastic waste do you think gets recycled, no matter that well-intentioned people put it in the right bin?

Answer is bugger all. Your silly little pieces of junk will clog up landfill or end up in the ocean.

Innokin should stick to making good quality vaping products designed for end-user flexibility and repair.

It’s really tasty tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread