The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Water, Glycerin, PG, and alcohol in same flavor?

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Village_DIYer, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Village_DIYer

Village_DIYer Full Member

Jun 18, 2015
    I noticed on a bottle of loranns flavoring that it contains water, glycerin, propylene glycol, and alcohol. with glycerin labeled ahead of PG next to the first ingredient,water. My question is, how would I input this in terms of percentages in the ejuicemeup calculator? Considering there is also water, artificial flavor, alcohol, and coloring, it would not be 50/50 PG/VG ratio correct? or would you input 50% PG and 50% VG anyway? or should I just input 100% PG?

Since most flavors contain water and PG, would you add a percentage to the water/vodka/pga section everytime you come across water in a flavoring?? Im assuming no but have to ask, lol.

Question is,If a flavor contains water, glycerin, PG and alcohol, in that order. How would you input it into the ejuicemeup calculator? would you include a percentage in the water/vodka/PGA section, or just put a 50% PG 50% VG ratio in the flavor section? Or simply just put 100% PG to keep things simple? I want to make sure I fully understand all the small things that might come up before I start my diy project!!

Thanks ahead guys..

2. dannyv45

dannyv45 ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    New Jersey
    Enter it as 100% PG

• Like Like x 1
  3. WonderDude32

WonderDude32 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 9, 2015
    Clarksville, TN
    What he said. Always listen to Danny. :)

4. dannyv45

dannyv45 ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    New Jersey
    Well if you do listen to me you'll be one of the rare exceptions. My wife, my kids even my dog don't listen to me:)

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.