• Deleted by classwife

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
OMG, flashback!

This is a true story (happened many years ago - I was young and dumb):oops:

I was staying with my sister and my nephew was getting ready for school and he was crying and said he couldn't go to school because he had bo-bo's. I had no clue what that was, thought it was a kids name for something that was wrong with him. I think I made him some soup and put cartoons on. My sister got up and asked why he didn't go to school. I said he was sick, he had bo-bos.

She said he's talking about his shoes- put them on and get in the car. :mad:
LOL!!! That's so funny Caridwen ! I used to cry before I went to school. I knew the kids were gonna tease me all day.. LOL

meli.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Private Suite GroenDakkies

recidivus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2012
Canada
www.youtube.com
Hmmm...Captains log 24 hours.

An interesting blend of 20%(1mL) flavour: 50/50 cap watermelon and peanut butter, 1.8ml 50/50 @48 and 2.1 VG. Came out to ~60/40pg/vg including flav. Few drops of distilled to thin and ditto on TPA sweetener to cut out some of "oddness".

I can't say I like it, but it isn't "horrid" either. Yea...interesting is all I can say. I think less PB and more WM would improve it, but can't say without a test.

My wife, on the other hand, thinks it's the bomb. Says it's "fruit loops, or that other cereal from when I was little". I dono. Don't think it's a keeper for myself.

Last edited:

meli.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Hahaha, i like how meli make multiple quoted post and answers the shortest of replies but i go and make a half page post and not even get a 'thanks'. thats ok. just thought it was odd.
Take care and have a nice day,Rob.:laugh:
well i think...
8551.png 9529.png 9318.png 9384.png

meli.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012

RobertH

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Please read the Forum Rules

RobertH

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: someone needs a hug

RobertH

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: your hug just became a vacation

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Can't seem to find a coconut that tastes like the one Rawr uses.

I hear you.

There is some type of Cream Flavoring or Something else in there along with the Coconut. I tried just Coconut and ________ and it didn't taste right.

Not Bad. But it didn't have that "Serum" taste.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I just bought some from Prime vaping and it is awful, tastes like rotten rind I love most of their juice but this one is bad, actually I think pants would taste better.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I thought that too, then bought some from virgin vapors.....juicy watermelon and then wild watermelon from absolute line, and they are as fresh as eating the stuff from the Hope Watermelon festival. :) I dunno what flavoring company they use. But I was about to give up on watermelon juice altogether because I've ordered from 7 other vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread