Waterproof----Vaporesso FORZ TX80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
upload_2020-9-25_14-4-49.png

FORZ TX80 is waterproof, so you can flush dust away from your FORZ TX80 to keep it clean.

(Warning, please close the airflow and cover the silicone drip tip before you flush it)

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Well the way you describe closing the airflow and covering the drip tip it sounds like not only the device is waterproof but also the tank making the entire ensemble waterproof, I think that's a first for any manufacture. I can't recall any device and tank being waterproof before.

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    That's a really nice combination, a rugged device with the AXOM chipset. After getting a device wet this summer I'm beginning to appreciate waterproof devices. A sealable tank to complement it makes sense and has been needed for some time.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Wait,... So if I drop it in my coffee I have to close off the airflow and cover the drip tip first?

That might be a problem. Would the tank connection still be sealed? I mean, you don't actually need a waterproof tank, they are sort of waterproof to begin with.

I don't need to squirt my mods with hoses to clean them or anything... but this is a bit confusing now.

Anna

Reactions: bigbob2322

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Wait,... So if I drop it in my coffee I have to close off the airflow and cover the drip tip first?

That might be a problem. Would the tank connection still be sealed? I mean, you don't actually need a waterproof tank, they are sort of waterproof to begin with.

I don't need to squirt my mods with hoses to clean them or anything... but this is a bit confusing now.

Anna

Yeah, this isn't water resistant for accidents, rather for intentional situations like work environment, recreation, etc., where you are prepared.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    You know what? I am going to get my husband to design me up something for accidents. When he has time. Like, we are going to take the guts out of some old mod of mine that works and make the Ultimate Accident Mod. It may have to be made of rubber but I'm DOIN IT.

Anna

The mod isn't really the issue in terms of accidents. Any shock/water/dust resistant mod will do the trick in terms of accidents.

It's the atomizer that's the issue. Which is what the Forz purports to address (but not for accidents).

I'm pretty sure you already have a few aegis mods so all you need is to get the hubby to make you an accident proof atty. :)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Yeah I guess it just makes sense. Unfortunately I like an airy MTL atomizer.

But I am thinking of weighting the mod or something so the atomizer like, bobs to the top real fast. Although I will probably just blow myself up.

I have been trying to do a partial video review. It is super hard.
    Anna

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Sounds to me like your best bet is to just attach them to your body, like hang them around your neck. People used to do that relatively a lot back in the olden days of vaping.

I have an old leather Innokin mod holster that has a long string on it to carry around you neck. Some company sent it to me a few years ago as a free gift (more like "get this off our hands, no one wants it"). I tried using it a few times. Not to hang around my neck but to hang it up on a tree or something while I was outside doing yard work. I stopped using it because the smell of the leather would get into my airflow and into my juice. It's not roomy enough for most mods today. I believe it was designed for the Itaste box mods which were 18mm or 19mm mods.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread