Wattage Turns up and down by itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelli03ky

Jul 28, 2020
Hi all - hoping someone can help. I bout a Vapressp Gen mod about a month and a half go. Yesterday morning I woke up and all of my juice hand leaked out of my tank (I had just filled it up).. I cleaned it up, out more juice in it and it worked fine all day. This morning I got up, and noticed the wattage was going crazy. It would drop to 5 and freeze when I tried to increase it. Then it would shoot up to 220. Thinking maybe it was a coil issue, I changed the coil and it’s still doing it. I don’t use any special settings, it’s all still on the default settings. Is there something I need to do? I love my mod and paid good money for it.. hate the thoughts of wasting money especially when my Smok has been through hell and back and works fine.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Sounds bad it is still under warranty? Could be the tank leaked and has fried the board or vice versa but either way I don't think this sounds super fixable to me so contact the manufacturer. Vapresso has a forum here and they are responsive think they will warranty for 90 days.

Anything change before this happened or out of the blue?

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That is very odd. Maybe like Anna said and the liquid got inside the mod. I have two of the original Gen mods and never had an issue but any manufacturer can get a bad one here or there. I think Vaporesso will take care of you. @Vaporesso_Chelsea

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread