The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

wattage vs. volts and any insights into release dates?

Discussion in 'Darwin' started by patch, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. patch

patch Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2012
    nyc
    hi gang,

i have been really looking forward to getting a new darwin. the idea of experimenting with wattages rather than voltages is an exciting and different way to conceptualize flavor, vapor, and heat! i love variable voltages and tend to experiment in the 4.7V-5.3V range.

anyone have any insights into when we can get our hands on some darwins? i have been waiting and waiting what seems to be an eternity...and this device really seems like a game changer...

2. Batsu

Batsu Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2010
    oregon
    i have been waiting months to see the darwin in stock with no luck, some rumors say the end of the month, but i gave up and just got a used one.

3. jkmtwo

jkmtwo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2012
    Lebanon TN
    I got a used one too, best estimate puts it at about 2 weeks or so. Or at least that's the last thing we heard.

4. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Yeah, 2-3 weeks is the last I heard. This has been probably the longest dry spell I've seen on Darwin stock

5. patch

patch Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2012
    nyc
    thanks for the information, guys! yeah, it really has been a dry spell--when i have a moment i find myself checking the site only to see the 'out of stock' notice. whatever is the case, i am suppossedly on the e-mail notification list, as i have seen many other darwin enthusiasts have likewise posted. but who knows?

6. ssredchevelle

ssredchevelle Full Member

Jan 6, 2012
    NC
    Yeah i am a very impatient person and this is killing me. I finally decide to bite the bullet and splurge for a Darwin and there is no ETA.... Grrr.

7. NCVapingLady

NCVapingLady Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2009
    Statesville, NC
    You can email Drew from Nhaler: DGliem00@gmail.com and ask him to put you on the notification list. Hope this alleviates some of the stress in checking the stock everyday! :2cool: The Darwin is definitely worth the wait! I've owned mine for a year now and still lovin' it!!:vapor:

8. ssredchevelle

ssredchevelle Full Member

Jan 6, 2012
    NC
    Thanks, a waiting list is great. Just wish I knew how long the wait is :p hahah

9. Mosin_Sergei

Mosin_Sergei Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    Nizniy Novgorod Russia
    Его стоит ждать.
    . Но главное, чтобы не пропустить тот момент, когда продажи:d

10. retird

retird Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2010
    North Side
    Translated for ya'll: It is worth the wait.
    . But the main thing is to not miss a moment when the sale: d

11. Mosin_Sergei

Mosin_Sergei Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    Nizniy Novgorod Russia
    Excuse me ...
    In what language I think, and write
    Thanks for the help, retird

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.