• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Up Texas Vapors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eciglopedia

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
Duncanville,Texas
My name is Stacey,:smokie: I live in Duncanville Tx 75116 and happily divorced. I live alone but it sucks LOL! I have been vaping now since Jan.01,2009. I think Tasty Vapor "Atomic Sinnocide" is the shiznit,lol.:matrix: I hang out on Elixirtv, VapeTv, & GPTV a lot.:danger: Everybody knows me as Eciglopedia. I want to car pool with somebody to the Vegas meet 2011:banana:, and have not found anybody yet. :DAlthough I am not stopping my search yet!

A close friend of mine ordered me a JRock mod :banana:that will be done soon with:headbang: a Butterfly on it. I can not wait-:w00t: ITS GOING TO BE OFF THE CHAIN!!!!:rickroll:(Until then I am using a blue Pearl.)
My cb handle is Butterfly 501-so everything has to be BUTTERFLY of course,right?
:glug: LOL! Anyways I stumbled upon this place:pervy: thanks to "ASTI" in ECF chat room.
I read through this thread:vapor: and there are so many peeps close to me-too cool for words!!!
I know this post is a little much :laugh: but I have always liked being:facepalm: different,LOL...
I hope your all having a blessed day and many to come out there!
vape on! & most of all Vape PROUD!!!!:rickroll:
Angel if you read this girl -:hubba: Your in my thoughts and Prayers... Be well soon sister!!!:toast:
Chow 4 now,Stacey aka Eciglopedia:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread