WBBM 780 Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpschwan

Nov 24, 2008
Ashland, OH, USA
Has anyone seen this article yet? Seems to be an Associated Press article about our little toys. They cover everything from Ruyan and it's 'ultrasonic' technology to Dr. Murray's studies and a little bit in between.

The overall tone of the article seems in favor of "e-cigs" [whatever that is, I use a "personal vaporizer" :p], although they do make a point that e-smoking is more expensive in China [but it says that cigarettes there are about 20 CENTS a pack! no wonder!]

I know what they say, any publicity is good, but... is this good or bad?

What really bugs me is that I came across this on Fark, and it was tagged 'Scary', with the headline:

Wow, high tech, electronic cigarettes so you can get high tech, electronic cancer

Totally misleading and couldn't be farther from the truth.

But nevertheless, I went to the comments for the article, threw my 2 cents in, and even put in a word for these here forums, and a plug for Puresmoker. You're welcome, CaSH.

Oh, and p.s. - they don't know about FIERCE liquid lol....they say the liquids range from 0mg to 16mg of nicotine.

MonkeyMonk

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
But nevertheless, I went to the comments for the article, threw my 2 cents in, and even put in a word for these here forums, and a plug for Puresmoker. You're welcome, CaSH.

Oh, and p.s. - they don't know about FIERCE liquid lol....they say the liquids range from 0mg to 16mg of nicotine.​

They know about it now.

shoes

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
illinois--usa
I was out last night and this man with a cane sat down next to me and his wife was standing behind him. I was puffing my 901 and she asked me if that was one of those fake cigarettes. I said yes, I was a smoker for 40 years and now I use these and had been off the cigarettes for a month now. She said, well thats easyer than my husband. He had two strokes. I thought, man I hope I'm in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread