• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

WCV Meet up 10th Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossbar

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
I have a place in Chicago and I get there as much as I can. The city is so unbelievably beautiful. It's one of the greatest cities on the planet. My heart beats differently when I'm in Chicago. It slows down and I feel more at ease.
Jeremy Piven
We are at it again! The Windy City Vapors Club will have their Sept. meet-up on the 10th at the Real Time Sport Bar and Grill in Elk Grove Village!!! So, come on out to vape and enjoy yourself with friends, food and drink. We will have our juice table set up with over 400 different juices that you can sample from vendors across the United States and Canada!!!! We will have our monthly raffle where you can have a chance to win juices, kits and mods!!!
Come meet all of our local vendors!! Chris from Cigtechs! James and Rich from Kalamazoo Vapor Shop!! Anthony from JuicyVapor!!! Nick, Luigi and the girls from GoodEJuice!! And lets not forget Tim and Helen from HotVapes!!! They usually bring their wares with them, so be sure you bring some extra cash on you to stock up on all of your vaping needs and save yourself from those pesky shipping charges!!!
The Windy City Vapers Club will be broadcasting live on VapeTV. And we should be streaming on Nu-Vapor!! Real Time has excellent food and reasonably priced! So, if you're a veteran Vaper or a Noob, it really doesn't matter. Everyone is welcome! Come meet ChicagoRod! Meet Lisa (Mastiffmom) and her better half, Tom! Meet Sgt. Taz and Mary (MaryStan).
Two members of "The Crew", Danny (Crossbar) and Scott (Mr.Ecigs) will be in attendance. So, if you have any questions or comments just pass them along to Crossbar. If you have any complaints, make sure you contact Mr.Ecigs!!
Unfortunately, The Green will not be in attendance, Ed and his lovely wife are going away for the weekend to celebrate their anniversary. CONGRATS! And Dooz will not be in attendance. Dooz has now been classified as a ghost. You've heard the stories of his existance, their have been confirmed sightings....but, we just can't be too sure....hee....hee.... just kidding Dan. Hope to see ya soon!
So, come on out and have a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread