• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

WCV Meet Up 14th Jan 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossbar

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
"Chicago is one city. We shall work as one people for our common good and our common goals." Harold Washington.

Well, the holidays are over and we are just coming off of our holiday party in December which was a great time for everyone. But, now is the time to finally relax with friends, neighbors and family. Time to kick off our shoes and just enjoy each others company and think of what 2012 will bring. So, on the 14th of Jan. we will have our monthly meet up at the Real Time Sports Bar and Grill in Elk Grove Village. It starts at 2PM until closing.

We will have our juice sample table with some new juices already being added for 2012 from different vendors. Our juice sample table has over 400 different juices to try from vendors across the US and Canada. So, no more trying a new vendor and ordering juice that you may or may not like. Come on out and try it for yourself before you order!

As always, our local vendors will be there. Chris from Cigtechs, Anthony from Juicy Vapor, Rich and James from Kalamazoo Vapor shop and Tim and Helen from Hot Vapes. They usually bring their wares with them to the meet up with them. So, you can stock up on your need supplies. It's great to get your order the same day and not have to worry about shipping costs!! If there's something specific that you require from one of the vendors, just drop them a line and ask them to bring it with them to the meet up. They'll be more than happy to do so!

Everyone is invited! Whether you started vaping three years ago or started vaping three days ago. All are welcome! The one thing about the Windy City Vaper's Club is that everyone that walks through the door are made to feel like family! People are there that will answer any questions you may have. People are more than willing to let you try their mods if you're thinking about going to a big battery mod. To quote MastiffMom (Lisa), once you come to ONE meet up; you're hooked. You'll keep coming back again and again....

So, we'll see ya on the 14th!!!!!

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I ended up missing it too Sandy, not because I didn't know the date tho....

Yeah I've never gotten reminder emails for it, u just gotta check the wcv site near the begg of the month and then mark the date on your calendar when it's time, it's always on a Saturday....

Hopefully I will see u there next month!

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
I believe Feb 18 is the next one.

Thanks!! Are the schedules made up in advance or is different each month. What I mean is, is there a schedule for these meeting already made up? I would like to put them in my calendar so that I can make sure I can attend. I usually hear about them AFTER they are over or with just a few days notice. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread