• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

WCV Meet Up 9th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossbar

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
"We struck the home trail now, and in a few hours were in that astonishing Chicago–a city where they are always rubbing a lamp, and fetching up the genii, and contriving and achieving new impossibilities. It is hopeless for the occasional visitor to try to keep up with Chicago–she outgrows her prophecies faster than she can make them. She is always a novelty; for she is never the Chicago you saw when you passed through the last time." Mark Twain "Life on the Mississippi," 1883

Do we like to cause trouble, OF COURSE! But, we are a family that comes together and shares with a common goal. To quit smoking and come up with a healthier alternative. When we started the Windy City Vapers Club, there was only six of us sitting around a table. Now, we've surpassed 70 members in less than a year. Why have we grown so fast? We don't have the popularity of New York and we don't have the glitz of Los Angeles. We are a group of hard working men and women that have come together as a family to share in our love for vaping. And, on behalf of the WCV's, I would like to take the opportunity to invite you to join our family.

The Windy City Vaper's Club is at it again! We've found a home! The Fire Department wasn't called on us this time so, we are continuing our affiliation with the Pine Grove Restaurant in Rosemont IL. The meet up starts at 2PM and ends whenever the hell we want! We still have over 300+ sample bottles of juice from vendors all over North America! The Pine Grove has excellence staff and service and we couldn't ask for anything better! The Wyndham Hotel is right there, so you can crawl to your room if you are from out of town! Ask James! He'll tell ya! We will have our monthly raffle were you have the opportunity to win juice, Kits, MODS and (I don't know why but I'm not complaining) BOOZE!!!! And thanks to our memebers, we will continue the Mystery Juice Review! Yes, Mastiffmom, I'm taking about you!

Come Meet the Colonel who has every MOD known to man (I'm not kidding here folks) and we had to physically restrain him from going south and kicking Parked's ... for not coming out with the Maserati! Don't do anything embarrassing or else Ray will take a Picture with that big ... camera he has and post it for the world to see. Come meet MaryStan, she is quiet a hell, but once you get her talking, you can't shut her up! Our vendors! Tim and Helen from Hotvapes will be there. And from their hangover's from Vapefest James from Kalamazoo Vapor shop, Chris from Cigtechs and our own celebrity... from VapeTV!!! Anthony from Juicy Vapor!!!!

Our reviewer's, The Green (Ed) and Mr. Ecigs (Scott) will be there!!!! And to round out "The Crew" Crossbar (Danny) and Dooz's (Dan) will be there (more commonly know as the whipping boys). Once you come to just ONE of our meet ups! You will come back again, and again, and again..... We are so confindent you will have a good time that Dooz's volunteer's to be punched in the face if you don't.

* standby for a special announcement *

After the April meet up, we are 60 days away from a very important milestone. The Windy City Vaper's Club will be 1 year old!!! Therefore, we will be having the WINDY CITY VAPER'S CLUB Summer Birthday Bash!!!!!!!! The location will be TBA, the raffle will be of EPIC proportions! Stay tuned for more information.

Disclaimer: GrimmGreen did agree to come to the Meetup; however, decided that he would be too hungover from Vapefest and will not be in attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread