mikev

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
Maple Grove, Minnesota

mikev

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
Maple Grove, Minnesota
I should print it off and bring it to the lung doctor when I go on the 23rd.

LOL, you should sammeedog! would be nice to be armed with that if your Dr. is one of those ignorant of e-cigs and the unequalled success rate it has for those wanting to quit smoking. Some Dr's seem very open, even welcoming of them if it helps people quit analogs, such as Davids dad :) My wife used to work for a highly regarded Cardiologist and we are still friends with he and his wife... he was and IS very intrigued by e-cigs and the potential they present after he learned that they helped me quit after 33 years of puffing away on cigarettes, which he hated LOL, last I talked to him he was looking into them as something he could refer his patients to.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I converted my doctor. She hounded me for years about smoking. 2 weeks after I quit, I had to go for a checkup. Hmmmmmmm....I could smell her cig smoke. I ripped her over it. She asked me how I quit and I told her all about me ecig. She never believed in all the drugs and crap that she was required to prescribe to her patients. She, herself tried them all and still continued to smoke. She knows that the stuff doesn't work. So to make a long story short, she has been "clean" 2 weeks after I started and has been vaping happily ever since. If she has a person who needs or wants to quit, she gives them my phone number if she is pressed for time to talk to them about it. I've had more calls from people than I can remember. I always enjoying helping them.

She calls me at home sometimes to ask about new hardware and juice. I know she loves FSUSA's and another vendor's juices. All is good.

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
I converted my doctor. She hounded me for years about smoking. 2 weeks after I quit, I had to go for a checkup. Hmmmmmmm....I could smell her cig smoke. I ripped her over it. She asked me how I quit and I told her all about me ecig. She never believed in all the drugs and crap that she was required to prescribe to her patients. She, herself tried them all and still continued to smoke. She knows that the stuff doesn't work. So to make a long story short, she has been "clean" 2 weeks after I started and has been vaping happily ever since. If she has a person who needs or wants to quit, she gives them my phone number if she is pressed for time to talk to them about it. I've had more calls from people than I can remember. I always enjoying helping them.

She calls me at home sometimes to ask about new hardware and juice. I know she loves FSUSA's and another vendor's juices. All is good.

That is a cool story!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread