• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

We are a hidden community. Let's stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
dunno what it's like for yawl out in the publix of your state/government/place of residence....

but speaking for ECF members.... WE need to "keep low" as-well, don't we? Even in the states, considering, well, the more we are seen, the more they talk about us- Right? Right. I suggest we continue to keep our headz low. continue to vape in the bathroom when at airports. continue to only bring ego style devices on-to planes. please continue to try ur best not to vape in the indoor mall, in the grocery shoppe, or in the movie theaters. Plz?

Mmmmkay, I think I am done here... Although what i reallly wanted to speak-about, was the place that our precious hobby IS and where it is HEADED... i hate that we've begun marketing subohm & ultra-high-wattage products & devices, toward NEW vaperz.... not cool, industry- not cool at all! What've we DONE!?!?!? With the introduction of these ultra-high-wattage & ultra-sub-ohm devices & accessories, into the GENERAL vape-marketplace, I am seeing MORE stereotypically "DUMB" questions & statements from newbz than I've EVER seen before!!! It's becoming quite sad, but not-only-sad, SCARY!!! When you see a NEW vaper asking if he/she can use X or Y tank on A or B mod almost 100 times in the comments of EVERY popular youtube video, you're GUT begins to SINK into your bowels... lol.... I mean, c'mon, HOW r u vaping if u dont understand the nature of the 510 connection, and/or the nature of 510-connection-TANKS!?!? i FEEL LIKE YELLING if it HAS a 510 connection, then you can USE IT on that MOD! MODS HAVE FEMALE 510 connectipns!!! Unfortunately- they dont even KNOW waht the heck a 510 connection IS!!! :'( This genuinely SCARES ME! SCARES-ME!!! UGH!

i mean, there is usually at-least ONE comment, under MOST youtube vidz related-to vaping, where SOMEONE is trying to ask people "WHY is my coil BURNT? All i did was vape it ONE time!? WHY IS IT BURNED!?" ughhhhh.... and then the classic: "How-COME my mechanical mod's button gets hot?" & "WHY did my battery SPLODE??"

THESE types of Q's SCARE me, to DEATH- ANY-ONE of these n00bs could ruin it for ALL of us... In-fact, some of the people ANSWERING are as SCARY as the people asking the above questions! "Just build a new coil and put it on your mechanical mod, if the next battery explodes, you gotz bad batteries... Remember to try ur best to get the lowest resistance u possibly can! DAS the BEST vape!!" ohhhh-my-ggggggossshhhhhh -________-

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
To the two young chaps that I spotted at the void deck... jaga jaga meaning there are lots of CCTV in the area you are blowing cloud :)
It never safe to vape outdoors, discreet is the key to be a successful vaper

Newbies thinks we are selfish, arrogant but we have to protect our vaping community

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
It never safe to vape outdoors, discreet is the key to be a successful vaper

Newbies thinks we are selfish, arrogant but we have to protect our vaping community

Nothing that serious lah, so long they don't do it in the same place too often, dun think hisham will take the trouble to set up trap.... But then to be safe safe, do have to watch out for CCTV.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Agreed. Discretion is of utmost importance with this and it's a standard practice for most in this community. I'm pretty sure those that openly Vape in public (especially hotspots) aren't members here. :/

I too just Vape at home just to be extra safe. I Guess in a way it helps me cut down on Vaping too hahaha
It's not cant vape outdoor, just be discreet

Especially hardcore smoker need their fixes

FusedMoose

Dec 21, 2015
It's not cant vape outdoor, just be discreet

Especially hardcore smoker need their fixes

Yeah I understand, that's why I included the hotspot part. I mean really I've seen people Vape openly just beside the MRT that's not a designated smoking area. Even cigarettes have their "5 meters away from shelter" law, but these kids (who barely look legal) don't even adhere to that. A location where you're not allowed to smoke analogs is definitely a no for digitals. I'm fearful of the future of Vaping here :/

kenmura

Jan 10, 2016
dunno what it's like for yawl out in the publix of your state/government/place of residence....

I suggest we continue to keep our headz low. continue to vape in the bathroom when at airports. continue to only bring ego style devices on-to planes. please continue to try ur best not to vape in the indoor mall, in the grocery shoppe, or in the movie theaters. Plz?

I recently started vaping as a means to reduce my dependency on analogs. And thus far it's been working like a charm - I don't even feel the urge to light one up even though I carry a packet around just in case. However, I have a lot of overseas business trips in my line of work and foresee a problem... it's going to be counter intuitive if I end up buying duty free analogs to satisfy my cravings when overseas right?

Last edited:

kenmura

Jan 10, 2016
Agreed. I am quitting analogues, so I will try to be discreet.

Vape safe everybody and please keep a low profile.

Same reason for starting - although you've started your vaping journey way before me

When I feel the urge to smoke, I head to the basement carpark and vape behind my car. when i'm driving, not an issue. at home, needless to say, the need to be discreet vanishes :banana:

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
@kenmura I suggest you stop right now. Please PM him directly if you need his help. Public forum man, member (and you guys know how easy it is to be a member) can just read.

And vaping in car is an issue. If a TP see you, they will catch you. Do you know the meaning of public?

public
ˈpʌblɪk/
adjective
  1. 1.
    of or concerning the people as a whole.
    "public concern"
    synonyms: popular, general, common, communal, collective, shared, joint,universal, widespread
    "there is a great public demand for information on food"

2. 2.
    done, perceived, or existing in open view.
    "he wanted a public apology in the Wall Street Journal"
    synonyms: known, widely known, overt, plain, obvious, in circulation, published,publicized, exposed
    "he never made his views public"

noun
  1. 1.
    ordinary people in general; the community.
    "the library is open to the public"
    synonyms: people, citizens, subjects, general public, electors, electorate, voters,taxpayers, ratepayers, residents, inhabitants, citizenry, population,populace, community, society, country, nation, world;
    everyone
    "the opinion polls do not reflect the true opinions of the British public"

2. 2.
    BRITISH
    short for public bar or public house.

Existing in open view. People can see you in your car. On another note, if somebody by any chance see you vaping in your apartment, they can whistle blow on you. Just like how the public can call the police if they see you naked in your own house.

Not being rude, just asking you to be safe

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I'm sorry kenmura but i am the wrong person the ask, i support you guys, but i reside in the unites states, and I have-not taken a PV out of this country to any area where vaping or e-liquid is banned/illegal for either sale or personal-use. so i am sorry, but i am the complete wrong person to ask for this, haha, i hope SOMEONE will be-able to assist you by answering your question for you.

Marinater

Nov 4, 2015
Oklahoma
The reason why I'm asking this is because I recently started vaping as a means to reduce my dependency on analogs. And thus far it's been working like a charm - I don't even feel the urge to light one up even though I carry a packet around just in case. However, I have a lot of overseas business trips in my line of work and foresee a problem... it's going to be counter intuitive if I end up buying duty free analogs to satisfy my cravings when overseas right?

please edit and remove your first paragraph.
thank you

i do still smoke and unless you plan to quit smoking totally i don't see it as counter-intuitive, just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread