• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

We are a hidden community. Let's stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rathalos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2015
Weirdly enough even as the new law pass recently im seeing much more activity than before like vapers in the public and "places" that sells it.

To be honest i feel the new law does the opposite than it was intented as its exposing more newbies to try out and usually those are the people that have no idea what vaping is and ask all those lame questions. I had a friend who got a mod from someone and has been vaping for afew weeks. To my horror he asked me why is there a burned taste whenever he vape...

FusedMoose

Dec 21, 2015
Weirdly enough even as the new law pass recently im seeing much more activity than before like vapers in the public and "places" that sells it.

To be honest i feel the new law does the opposite than it was intented as its exposing more newbies to try out and usually those are the people that have no idea what vaping is and ask all those lame questions. I had a friend who got a mod from someone and has been vaping for afew weeks. To my horror he asked me why is there a burned taste whenever he vape...

I think due to the ban, newbies are more inclined in rushing to secure themselves their own mods and in turn not asking those important questions before delving into this. To be honest I think it's priority for newbies to get their own devices instead of getting vital information before anything. The ban really does disapprove people from actually asking the important questions since correct first hand information (like from a local brick and mortar) is hard to get. :/

Rathalos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2015
True but that doesnt explain why there seems to be more people vaping openly, in my opinion before the new law came into place there were many veterans and after the law came in many of them fely it was too much for them and they started selling off their mods and etc to the newbies that have no ideal what their actions is causing us. Which explains the sudden influx of mods and newbies

Reactions: FusedMoose

FusedMoose

Dec 21, 2015
True but that doesnt explain why there seems to be more people vaping openly, in my opinion before the new law came into place there were many veterans and after the law came in many of them fely it was too much for them and they started selling off their mods and etc to the newbies that have no ideal what their actions is causing us. Which explains the sudden influx of mods and newbies

Now that you mention it, yeah that does make sense. I think that's exactly the reason why. I also know a few veterans that thought the risk was too much for them to take and sold their equipment to total strangers just to get rid of them. ._.

rvf79

Dec 24, 2015
Same reason for starting - although you've started your vaping journey way before me

When I feel the urge to smoke, I head to the basement carpark and vape behind my car. when i'm driving, not an issue. at home, needless to say, the need to be discreet vanishes :banana:

in the car? u sure?

i saw before people vaping in the car, from a distance i can tell he is vaping. but that is in JB.

also the car behind u, can see inside the car is smoky. just my 2 cents.
better to go back to analog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread