We are spoiled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I just want to thank you so much Steve for the hustle on getting my order out so promptly so that it would get here for this weekend when I will see my brother in laws! I only get to see them every other month or so, and I just had to get them the VK! It got here today and I know they are going to love it! Thanks for the extra goodies too, as always you go way above and beyond the call of duty! :D

Seriously though, as more and more people join us, there are going to be times when we may not get our orders as quickly as we have become accustomed to! And Mark being gone for a bit will make it even harder. I am going to try really hard to be patient. (I don't know if it is possible, but I will try lol)

It is like Christmas when a package comes from you but I don't want to kill Santa by working him to death... So if it takes an extra day or so to get my stuff, I will just have to learn patience - and drink alot! ;)

Again, thanks so much Steve for all you do!

Electro Gypsy

Sep 30, 2009
Chitown, USA
I agree, 100%!

Getting my purchase within two/three days of ordering, I'm as happy as could be. Plus, the products themselves are outstanding, who could ask for more?

I just ordered a VK usb late last night (like around 9pm central, at least). It's already on its way to me!

I think I'll have to make a video review of the VK passthrough, and V4L's amazing customer service.

And I can't wait to make another purchase.

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
I, too, have been wondering how long Steve can keep this pace up. As we can all see, the popularity of the VK is steadily rising - and that's only from the posts we SEE. Who know how many people order and we never know. Although he is damn near superman, I fear that he will wear himself out and I know none of us want that! Do ya hear us, Steve? We love ya, you big lug!! :hubba:

On that note, I got my order in today and ... HOW does he do it? HOW did he know that I was dying to try a manual passthru? That was one of my surprise treats this time around. And ... it's pink! :D I'm loving it. And finally have my pineapple and pear to try out ... pineapple so far ... yummy!! Have been vaping nothing but refilled carts this past week and a half and ... omg! It's so great to have a brand new one to throw on again!

So, again Steve ... TAKE care of yourself! LISTEN to Mrs. Steve when she tells you to slow down, get some sleep and all those other 'wifey' things we tell our men ...

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA
JenJen hit it on the nose again! Steve is great in getting all orders processed so quickly (sometimes too quick because I forgot something and was going to add it to my order but it was already processed!). Love the passthroughs - thanks again Steve for throwing in a manual pass through .. it's wunnerful! V4L is the best!

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I just want to thank you so much Steve for the hustle on getting my order out so promptly so that it would get here for this weekend when I will see my brother in laws! I only get to see them every other month or so, and I just had to get them the VK! It got here today and I know they are going to love it! Thanks for the extra goodies too, as always you go way above and beyond the call of duty! :D

Seriously though, as more and more people join us, there are going to be times when we may not get our orders as quickly as we have become accustomed to! And Mark being gone for a bit will make it even harder. I am going to try really hard to be patient. (I don't know if it is possible, but I will try lol)

It is like Christmas when a package comes from you but I don't want to kill Santa by working him to death... So if it takes an extra day or so to get my stuff, I will just have to learn patience - and drink alot! ;)

Again, thanks so much Steve for all you do!

You are so welcome, JenJen, I sent a sample of some new cartomizers, for you to tell me whatcha think. The 16mg ones, no logo, please, tell me your opinion. Trying to find new sources to make sure supplys, never get this low.:pervy:

I can modify this, as well

Call me

Steve:cool:

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
You are so welcome, JenJen, I sent a sample of some new cartomizers, for you to tell me whatcha think. The 16mg ones, no logo, please, tell me your opinion. Trying to find new sources to make sure supplys, never get this low.:pervy:

I can modify this, as well

Call me

So far I haven't been able to put down the banana! First few drags were blehhh but this thing really picked it up! Last night I was vaping between my last Chocolate (you gotta get some more of that!!!! lol) and the banana and was in vape heaven! This morning, went right back to the banana - I really love that one!

The coffee sample seems to be just as rich and good as the one you carry now so far. I'll let you know more when this banana runs out... I just don't want to put that down! :D

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
So far I haven't been able to put down the banana! First few drags were blehhh but this thing really picked it up! Last night I was vaping between my last Chocolate (you gotta get some more of that!!!! lol) and the banana and was in vape heaven! This morning, went right back to the banana - I really love that one!

The coffee sample seems to be just as rich and good as the one you carry now so far. I'll let you know more when this banana runs out... I just don't want to put that down! :D

This is good to know, now we will have another cartomizer manuf. I will try bigger order after the small country of China gord back to work;)

We needs us our cartomizers:p

Steve

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Ditto for what everyone's already said here. Steve don't wear yourself out -- we need you!

Too late for that, I am a crispy critter, I need a shower, as well8-o

I am still just in total amazement at the quality of this product. So much that I just placed my 2nd order with Steve. I'm now a customer for life. ;)

Thank you, and, I am gonna keep y'all on your toes, with all the new flavors being made. Fun FunFun:D

We are also working on opening in another country, so we will comtinue, regardless of the BS here:thumb:

RyGuy

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Colorado
So far I haven't been able to put down the banana!

Steve got some banana carts in?!?! And of course JenJen got them first! Not fair at all LOL. I am so jealous!:pervy: JK JenJen, they're pretty good though huh? I've been sucking down the banana juice in empty PBCup cartos like it's going out of style LOL.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Steve got some banana carts in?!?! And of course JenJen got them first! Not fair at all LOL. I am so jealous!:pervy: JK JenJen, they're pretty good though huh? I've been sucking down the banana juice in empty PBCup cartos like it's going out of style LOL.

Did you get the 16mg plain orange cart? I need to have your thoughts, this is new manuf. Wanna make sure we are NEVER w/o

Thank You

RyGuy

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Colorado
Yeah RyGuy - how is the orange! Spill it dude! And yeah, loved the banana and can't wait to order some!

LOL! Don't know, just placed my order yesterday. If Steve already got it packed up and out the door I will be seriously impressed! Maybe a lil sometin to look forward to eh? Anyway, I'm actually really stoked to here that you got some nanner carts JenJen. Means that they will be on the site before too long. You the man Steve!

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
LOL! Don't know, just placed my order yesterday. If Steve already got it packed up and out the door I will be seriously impressed! Maybe a lil sometin to look forward to eh? Anyway, I'm actually really stoked to here that you got some nanner carts JenJen. Means that they will be on the site before too long. You the man Steve!

They took a while to take off but once they did - wow! First few puffs were harsh, wasn't sure I would like it, but I loved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread