Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
We wanted to let you know that we have in stock both 15ML's and 30ML"s of 36 MG unflavored ejuice. We also have similar stock in 24 MG"s as well.

We have a sale going on till tomorrow with our High (24 MG) Unflavored ejuice @ 18.99 for a 30 ML bottle. Use our grand coupon and save 20% off your whole order as well. That 30ML bottle of 24 MG unflavored ejuice with our coupon brings your cost to $15.20 per 30 ML bottle. WE will feature other juices throughout the month with other special discounts.

Don't forget we also have free shipping on orders over $60.00. Otherwise total shipping cost is $6.00 priority mail.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
WOW......fast shipping, and great service!!!! If it hadn't been for a holiday weekend, my order would have been here in only 4 days and that includes the day I ordered!!!! Got the juice, so far its great!!! Thank you, and you have definately got my business......

Awesome and thanks for giving us a shot.

Is that a Rodeo or Durango in your Avatar?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
btw........just checked out your site again.....gotta try the watermelon.....wife uses the red bull and loves it, I myself, unflavored and pump the menthol crystals to it....hmmmm, menthol watermelon....hahahahahahaha........

Give me a call tomorrow during the day and I will include something special with your order. The watermelon is great, but I use red bull more often. Grape is nice when my wife does not want to smell the tobacco blends like RY, Marbrow, and Hilton. My wife is a NON smoker but she does not mind when I vape with the fruity stuff. :D

EPS

Mar 25, 2009
Southwest Missouri
wow, what an offer......thank you.....probably gonna be a little while before I order though......I get carried away and want to "stock up", while the wife is much more conservative.....who knows though, might just sneak an order in within the next week or so........grape is good???? hows the coffee??? man oh man, im gettin myself wayyyyy in debt now....hahahahahaha.........

Great service, great product!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
wow, what an offer......thank you.....probably gonna be a little while before I order though......I get carried away and want to "stock up", while the wife is much more conservative.....who knows though, might just sneak an order in within the next week or so........grape is good???? hows the coffee??? man oh man, im gettin myself wayyyyy in debt now....hahahahahaha.........

Great service, great product!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

Yep, I know what you mean about buying more then what I can afford. No need to stockpile since you can find Ejuice almost everywhere now.

I'm not a coffee fan but others do like it. I like the grape and it goes well throughout the day. I have 4 atomizers that are all marked and I try to make sure I don't mix up the fruity with the tobacco, or menthol. If you need anything please drop me a line or give me a call.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Radiokaos.......just wanted to let you know that I told a co-worker about your site, and the fast shipping. They ordered late last week and got their order in yesterday.....completely satisfied!!!! Just thought you'd like to know about another customer that you have won their business.......

Thanks for the referral. I'm glad I could be of help. If you ever need anything please let me know.

Take care,
Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread