• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

We lost one of our own

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hi Mi Vapers,

It is with a heavy heart that I have to post that KatyS View Profile: KatyS - E-Cigarette Forum Passed away on 10/14/2011. I wish I had heard this earlier to report to everyone but I just came across this information this afternoon. Anyone who was lucky enough to know Katy also knows how much she will be missed here and in person. Katy was directly responsible for helping me quit smoking in 2009 and I considered her one of my mentors. I am so fortunate to have met her in person at a couple of our local meets and those gatherings will no longer be the same for me.

Katy was a great member of this community and a great human being!

Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers!

Wiz

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
When I started vaping I bought a cheesy M-401 clone from one of those companies that only sells filled cartridges. I got stuck on that first weekend without enough carts to see me through until I could get more. That's when I found this forum and Katy S. I contacted her and she agreed to meet me at a pub near her. She sold me my first 901 kit in that pub and was instrumental in keeping me from buying another pack of cigs.
She was the one who set up the first MI Vaper's meet where I met a bunch of you nice people.
Katy, you will be missed. Thank you for enhancing our lives. Good travels to you and rest well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread