• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

We LOVE this video!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
This is a video we discovered about a year ago...this Doberman is such a TYPICAL one for the breed...a HUGE softie!!

It never fails to put a smile on Payton's face when she watches it!! And, the Dobie IN the video is a DEAD RINGER for our Piper girl!!

Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!!

YouTube - Chihuahua Loves The Doberman

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Here's a pic of Piper and HER Chihuahua...:wub:

piperchi004.jpg

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
Love the video Domino and I love Piper! Looks like our "rottie" that we picked up about 5 years ago. Drove approx 80 miles to look at her cause our other rottie was pining away for one that passed away. The gal opened the door and I said...'that's a dobie'! We got here anyway. I think she's a mix but she looks and acts way more doberman like.

Oh...and the stuffed toy....they don't look like that around my house!:D

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Annoying, isn't it? But, it's SO cute, you can't help but laugh..then they shoot you the 'Dog Eyes Of Death'...:lol:

"rrrrroooowwhhhmmmpf"

"Piper, enough.."

"rrrroooowwwhhmmmpppffff!"

"Put a sock in it Piper...I mean it!!"

"rrroooowwwfmmmmpppffffff....woof!"

"Here! Enough! Brian, put the volume up, I can't hear a th.."

"rrroooowoffmmmmmpffft...WOOF!" *SLAP WITH THE TOY OF THE MOMENT*

"PIPER!!"

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Buddie will come sit and stare and do a little talking but she won't move---she will stare holes through you.
BUT MOVE ONE LITTLE TOE and she is on you like feathers stick to tar and doing a happy dance with those back legs---which, by the way, if you have shorts on, her claws get me every time. Yes, we keep them trimmed and they don't break the skin, but they will leave a mark.

Once whoever is on their feet, she will run to the door because she wants out, or she'll do speed circles because she wants to play.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
OMG, we HAVE to meet up JJ!! That's PIPER!! She goes into the 'death spin', (I believe you've seen the pictures..), each and every time she gets excited about ANYTHING. Cute and all, but DEADLY! She's knocked Payton over, NUMEROUS times and has smashed into my mother more than a few times too..it's hard to 'discipline' her because she's only doing it BECAUSE she's excited and happy..how can you yell at her for the way she feels? :oops:

Yeah...Pipers a whirling, 75 pound dervish/brat...

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Buddie only weighs 29 pounds so she is small compared to Piper.
The funniest thing she does is when my son comes, she runs to the other end of the house to greet him as he comes in from the garage.
This happens in a hallway and she is so excited the noise (which echoes) will just about kill your hearing.
Once she's done with the greeting, she'll come running back. If RW and I are both home, she will, one at a time, come up to us and bark, announcing his arrival. She won't give up until we say "Is he here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread