We need your help! German Offical Petition against TPD2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igonta

Oct 19, 2015
0e575854f26be80f8cf7f07ca850e10e.jpg

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Moved to Legislation News as it is a better fit. :)

I have brought up the link. Without knowing German at all, I have no clue how to sign up to log in! Help... There is a little box that looks like it wants to be checked but I do not know for sure.

If there is any way to get this in English, you may have more people willing to sign this.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Found a site and got this translation for the first tab:

Home> Petition Forum> Petition 61453> Simultaneous recording of Petition 61453
without simultaneous recording back to the Petition Detail

Simultaneous recording of Petition 61453

Consumer Protection - No implementation of Article 20 tobacco Products Directive 2014/40 / EU (electronic cigarettes) from 07/10/2015

Text of the petition
The German Bundestag may decide that the new tobacco Directive (Article 20), which relates to the "electronic cigarette", not to be implemented

Grounds
The electronic smoke, also called steaming, is in its way not nearly as harmful as smoking an ordinary read consisting of tobacco continues

I am already registriertIch'm new here
To mitzuzeichnen the petition, please log in with your email address and password.
(Fields marked with a * are mandatory.)

Have chosen to use if you are in your profile, select "(NPA) new identity card", you can sign it. They are thus forwarded to the side of Bundesdruckerei. More information about the new ID

Register with NPA
Please start before activating this option their AusweisApp

E-mail address*
Please give an email address
* Password Info
Forgot Password?
For Mitzeichnerliste
Please choose if you with your real name or your Mitzeichner number (example: 12345) will be listed, which is created automatically when your co-signing, in the Mitzeichnungsliste:

I want to be done with my full name and surname in the Mitzeichnerliste
I want no names are listed only with Mitzeichner number

where I got this document translated: Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market Finder

Please advise if this is the correct meaning?

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
For the second tab:

To co-sign a petition, we need the following information.
If you also want to join the discussion beyond the forum, you can specify at this point also a pseudonym for the discussion and determine if you want to appear with your pseudonym.
Please note when choosing your password:
Your password must be at least 8 characters. At least each one uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as a number or a special character (eg _ # @ * + -?! $) Included.
(Fields marked with a * are mandatory.)
You can get some data (address data) from your electronic identity card (NPA) assume that you no longer need to manually enter. More information about the new ID
Do you want to transfer your address data from the electronic identity card? info
Data NPA übernehmenS23_NPA.IntroCheckboxePADatenUebernehmen: undefined
Please start before activating this option their AusweisApp
E-mail address*
Please give an email address
* Password Info
Repeat password*
PseudonymInfo
Please enter a pseudonym (optional specification). Not allowed the characters' ,, ',' I want to have appear in the Forum with my pseudonym
Title Title
Please enter your title (optional entry)
First given name *
first given name
Surname *
Surname
c / o
House no. *
Please enter your street and your house number!
ZIP *
Postal code
Place *
Please enter your place of residence!
Country * Organization
Please enter your organization or business! (optional entry)
phone
Please enter your phone number! (optional specification) I have read the privacy statement and taken note of and consent to the processing, use or disclosure of my personal data described therein a. Moreover, I agree with the procedural principles. *
I agree to the Terms and Conditions. *
For Mitzeichnerliste
Please choose if you with your real name or your Mitzeichner number (example: 12345) will be listed, which is created automatically when your co-signing, in the Mitzeichnungsliste:
I want to be done with my full name and surname in the Mitzeichnerliste
I want no names are listed only with Mitzeichner number

Reactions: zoiDman

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Vielen Dank für Ihre Registrierung, Ihr Benutzerkonto wurde erfolgreich aktiviert.
Ihre Mitzeichnung wurde mit heutigem Datum gespeichert.

Also gemacht/getan. Ich verzweifel aber wie viel es hilft wenn Leute die im Ausland (in meinem Fall, USA) wohnen und und seit vielen Jahrzehnten keine deutsche Staatsangehörigkeit mehr haben diesen Petition mit-zeichnen.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Also gemacht/getan. Ich verzweifel aber wie viel es hilft wenn Leute die im Ausland (in meinem Fall, USA) wohnen und und seit vielen Jahrzehnten keine deutsche Staatsangehörigkeit mehr haben diesen Petition mit-zeichnen.
English please!! :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
OK, if you insist:

So done/finished. However, I'm skeptical how much it will help for people who live outside of Germany (in my case the USA) and haven't been German citizens in many decades to sign this petition.
So, in order for us to help, do we sign as co-signer under the second tab? And I'm guessing we don't want to participate in their forum so no need to check that little box....right?

Hey, you never know... there is a lot of tourist money coming from the US :)

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
You can't get do anything at all on the first tab unless you're already registered on the site (which appears to be an official site of the German parliament)

The second tab is where you can register for the site at the same time as you "sign" the petition.
FWIW, it appears your signature won't be counted until you click the link in the confirmation e-mail you get back.

To be honest, it's going to be somewhat frustrating for anyone who doesn't speak German to get through this.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
You can't get do anything at all on the first tab unless you're already registered on the site (which appears to be an official site of the German parliament)

The second tab is where you can register for the site at the same time as you "sign" the petition.
FWIW, it appears your signature won't be counted until you click the link in the confirmation e-mail you get back.

To be honest, it's going to be somewhat frustrating for anyone who doesn't speak German to get through this.
That's what I was afraid of. :(
Even having the translation up on split screen with the German version next to it, it is tough to figure out

LaraC

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2013
Tennessee

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Signed. g.dampfer gave easy to follow directions.

Hello guys,

the vapers in Germany need your help!

Please sign the official petition 'No implementation of Article 20 Tobacco Products Directive 2014/40 / EU (electronic cigarettes)' on the German Federal Parliament website (https://epetitionen.bundestag.de/…/Petition_61453.nc.$$$.a.…)

The site is built in german, therefore please follow the step by step instruction in english as shown below.
The step by step instructions shows the german field name and the english translation in brackets.
Fields indicated with an '*' are mandatory fields and must be filled
Please note: anyone from any country can sign the petition. At least 50.000 signatures are required till the 20th of January 2016

Here we go:

Step 1: please go to the website: https://epetitionen.bundestag.de/…/Petition_61453.nc.$$$.a.…

Step 2: press the button 'Petition mitzeichnen' (meaning: sign petition)

Step 3: press the button 'Ich bin neu hier' (meaning: i am new here)

Step 4:

Step 4.1: fields indicating an '*' are mandatory fields
- Adresse (Your postal adress) >
- E-mail Adresse (your email adress) >
- Passwort (password) >
- Passwort wiederholen (repeat password) >
- Pseudonym (alias / you can skip that one) >
- Anrede (mr. or ms. / you can skip that one) >
- Vorname (your first name) >
- Nachname (your surname/ second name) >
- c/o (you can skip that one)
- Straße, Hausnr. (your street and house number) >
- PLZ (your postal/ZIP code) >
- Ort (your city) >
- Land (your country) >
- Organisation (you can skip that one)
- Telefon (your phone number / you can skip that one)

Step 4.2: check the two boxes :
1) "Ich habe die Datenschutzerklärung gelesen und zur Kenntnis genommen ..." (I have read the Privacy Statement and taken note...)
and
2) "Ich erkläre mich mit den Nutzungsbedingungen einverstanden." (I agree to the Terms and Conditions.)

Step 4.3: press the button 'Jetzt registrieren und mitzeichnen' (register now and sign petiton)

Step 5: you will receive an email with a confirmation link, please click on the link to confirm and validate your signature.

Thank you for your attention and support.
Please spread the information and share the petition.

---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread