!! We ordered 54 new items and will shock you all, Pics within, good times ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
When are the rest of the items shown going to drop?

Yes. I am a very impatient buyer. My wallet is on fire, both pockets are smoldering. My itch needs scratching, so forth and so on.

The $1,000,000.00 ? is..................

This has moved from being a fire sale, to a "Apocalyptic" sale...of biblical proportions.

nightfell

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Massachusetts
gvn11.JPG

I just wanna know what this is

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
the ravens are no more in that form factor, the raven will not die and will reveal themselves when ready, this was a horrible thing we went through with them, so many version we tested but in the end the whole concept has been rebuilt and will be reshown soon, there wont be second chances on this, we worked closely on this and will only drop something that is amazing.

Last edited:

orbach

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2012
Florida
In English please.... :D

the ravens are no more ion that form factor, the raven will not die and will reveal themselves when ready, this was a horrible thing we went throgh with them, so many version we tested but in the end the whole concept has been rebuilt and will be reshown soon, there wont be second chances on this, we worked closely on this and will only drop something that is amazing.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
the ravens that were sent, about 9 versions, all failed at one area, they flushed out after a few days on their own.

so a total redesign needed to be done, they wont look like the old version of the ravens and the performance has been enhanced, they dont leak, and are truly impressive. sums it up i think.lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread