We Vape consumer group T shirt competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Oates

Oct 13, 2020
Hi Vapers,

As some of you know I have started a consumer campaign group called We Vape to spread the word about the importance of vaping in the UK. I am a Vaper and Snus user myself and the aim is to make sure vapers get heard during the upcoming consultation on vaping. It would be great to have your support and i've designed a T Shirt and had them printed. So I am going to give away some to 10 lucky people that sign up to We vape on the get involved page on the website, which I am not allowed to link to but if you search google for you will find it.

Signing up is really important so I can keep people informed about what is happening and how they can help out by responding to consultations and contacting their MP. It will also give me more impact with the media with more members so I can get our voice heard.

Here is the T shirt:

Last edited:

Mark Oates

Oct 13, 2020
I changed my mind, I think you should give the number one winner a t-shirt and the model inside it he could come in handy.

Anna

Hahaha, the model will be won by the person that does the most to encourage their fellow vapers to sign up to We Vape, gets people involved in responding to consultation and involved in UK vaping politics. :lol:

Reactions: stols001

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014

126428418_200960238069386_7014243966882618379_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread