• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Weak juice ( or shot tastebuds!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I've just posted in the ejuice forum but would love some advice from Aussies about juice being too weak! From about 40 juices there are only 4 that I kinda like! VK-royal and honey nut tobacco. JW- strawberry cheesecake and Dels Ult pipe. But not really in love with any of them and seriously sick of wasting money on juice! Pls read my post in ejuice sub forum " weak juice" & help if you can- or just sympathize with my plight!! Thx

Are you buying these in Doublers or just standard juice?

If you are buying the standard juice and adding in nicotine, the more nicotine and PG/VG you add the weaker the flavour will become. The standard flavours are designed to be ready to vape for those who do not use nicotine.

If you are mixing nicotine in you will need to buy doublers or triplers which are much stronger and designed to be cut in half when you add your nicotine in.

I only buy VK juice in Doublers and have never had any issues with flavouring, they are all sufficiently strong enough for me. They call these 'fuss free mixers' on the site and 15ml comes in a 30ml bottle to allow you to mix it up etc. VK Doublers

I also buy doublers from vapoureyes.com.au who have some absolutely amazing flavours as well.

signmeupmeow

Jul 18, 2012
Australia
A lot of it has to do with set up. Cartos give off better flavour than most Clearos. Rebuildables is where the flavour is at its best though.

You could look at getting some concentrates, it's very economical and easy to adjust the flavour.
Check out Juice Factory

How long have you been vaping for? Vapers tongue seems to hit most new vapers at various points first year and you'll find that what ever you try it will taste terrible or just be lacking flavour. This can happen for a week or so then usually passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread