Weapon of choice, 510 w/306a atomizer... Tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

incongruent

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
Its a fact. 306a batteries have crappy battery life. So I use the 510 batteries.

However, the 510 atomizer/cart useage I find very frustrating even with use of the teabag mods because the juice wicking is inconsistent and the thing ALWAYS leaks. Also the size of the 510 atomizer+battery is too large to hold comfortably.

And so I use the 510 battery with the 306a atomizer with empty cart (the cart with filler ALWAYS runs out down the side) and drip right onto the atomizer. This works pretty well. I don't know why people complain about the 306a because the flavor is strong and the vapor plentiful.

I can vape maybe 10 puffs or so before the juice in the atomizer is evaporated. The only problem is this is not enough to sustain my 30 minute commute to work. It dries up while on the highway and so I have no way to refill while on the road. A couple of times I strongly considered balancing the dropper with one hand on the wheel but luckily I'm not a daredevil ......

So, if anyone else has the same weapon of choice as I do, how do you make do? I was thinking of using a 510 atomizer/cart only for my road trips, but I'd rather find a way to use the 306a instead of carrying a wide array of parts. Any tips?

Neon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Earth
I made a home made drip tip for my 306 by removing the inner cart and cutting the capped end off, that way I drip right through the mouth piece and makes things a lot easier. As far as how long two drops will last, well thats the nature of dripping. It still produces better vapor than a standard 510 atty but the flavor is weaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread