Website juice and led question/suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pav

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Detroit Rock City
Just noticed that the strength for cartos-juices on the website is sometimes inconsistent. Some are listed with mg and some just have low/med/high in the pulldown. How do the 2 compare? What mg do low/med/high equal?

It would be nice if the mg was always listed. Or is there some conversion chart that I'm missing?

Also, I can't seem to find any indication of LED color for the batteries. are they always green? I've got 3 batteries so far and all were green.

So far I've placed two orders and had great service and love the VK. Just want a bit of clarity from the website when ordering.

Thanks

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
The juices are all High (36mg) Medium (18mg), Low (8mg) or none (0mg) at the top of the page there is a key stating that. Cartomizers are all that and may in between, they state the exact mg. I was once rooting for juices in the exact strengths of the cartomizers but considering on the difficulties in getting the juices through customs and how easy it is to just order one of higher and one of low or zero and then mix to fit your needs I changed my mind. My body isn't picky enough to complain if I vape 18mg or 11mg.

Pav

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Detroit Rock City
The juices are all High (36mg) Medium (18mg), Low (8mg) or none (0mg) at the top of the page there is a key stating that.

Of course, I was missing the key at the top. Might be easier if everything was just listed in mg.

What would be nice is another dropdown to select LED colour heh,

I agree. Would go well with the quick service I've gotten so far.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
We always specify what color LED's we want when we order, lately we have ordered all green and blue LED's, but they have come in very mixed up, that's why we don't have the selection online, and why we don't give the option. If you request a particular color LED, we try our best to find it, but sometimes we may not even have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread