Week 2 of Vaping - Now want to test out some other setups, specifically checking out cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelzmike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
United States
I have been TRYING to get work done, but keep getting drawn back here with questions :) It's all good though. So I have been vaping for about a week now and I of course absolutely love it. I started out with a dual Kanger EVOD starter kit and a couple of different juices with different setups. I really like these as I said, but I really have no comparison to anything else. Although, I do think that one on my tanks may have an issue because I have 1 juice that is 80/20 and one that is 50/50 and from what I read the 50/50 should produce more vapor than the 80/20 but that is not the case, but it is OK enough for me.

Anyhow, being a tech guy myself (career and hobby) I know that I am interested in eventually getting a dripper mod of some sort and use that the majority of the time. However, I just recently got laid off from my job of 6 years due to the company being sold so funds are too tight for that right now.

That being said, I am still interested in taking a vape journey, so to speak, to at least experience the options that are out there. So, this week I want to find and order some cartomizers to see how I like those. I saw some Kanger horizontal 510s. My battery will fit those, but I think I would need to find a collar bc the outside of the battery is ego and my tanks are both ego of course (maybe a dumb statement as I am knew and dont really know what I am talking about, lol).

I also plan on getting a couple of bigger batteries and another charger for what I have now. On that note, I am interested in getting some feedback and preferences on some good cartos that will give me a good intro to what they are like. Thanks!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread