Weekend without Atomic Cinnacide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turk1sh

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Chicago
www.footycast.com
I woke up Tuesday morning checking the ECF forums and every time i do that i run into a post talking about how good Tasty Vapors Atomic Cinnacide is. So i said what a hell and sign in TV and ordered one, what's there to loose? smoking in the city where pack of cancer sticks are anywhere from $8 to $10. $20 for juice comes out to nothing :) Let me tell you this :) i don`t even like spice stuff and yeah i`m turkish :) what a shame, i have never tried the candy either and i have no idea what to expect. Back to the story, judging by my previous experience with Geoff i was going to have my order here for this weekend and finally try something that everyone is going crazy about, unfortunately something went wrong, either with my PC or tasty vapor website and my order was missing info :) Geoff calls me Thursday night and we get that taking care of. Now for the first time in my life i can`t wait for Monday and i hate Mondays. Is something wrong with me? :)

Thanks for everything Geoff and have a great weekend everyone...

Turk1sh

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Chicago
www.footycast.com
Drive over to my house and I will gladly give you many ml's. I have a decent amount to spare.

That is very generous offer and i very much appreciate it however, i`m kind of enjoying looking forward to Monday as awkward as it is ;) i`ll just stay loyal to my tobacco/Menthol from Geoff which is also amazing and has been my daily vape for past few months now...
Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread