Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Time for a new giveaway! This week the prize is:

1 x SmokTech Telescopic Zmax
1 x EHPro kayfun Lite
2 x EH batteries, 18650, Button-Top, 2000mAh, IMR
1 x TrustFire TR-001 Charger
1 x 50mL Bottle of TopVapor e-liquid

The Kayfun also comes with everything you need for your first build, including wick and wire.

This week, in order to be eligible to win, post something that's on your wishlist. Something vape-related that you want or have wanted for awhile, but haven't gotten around to it. Or something that you'd love to have that's out of your price range right now. It doesn't even have to exist in reality; it just has to be something you'd love to have!

Off we go! GOOD LUCK to everybody!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
To be perfectly honest - there is one and only one thing I would want that is Vape related and does not exist in reality as of today . . . It is the elusive "E-Liquid" - "TRUE MENTHOL TOBACCO" (aka the substitute for "Kool" Menthol Cigarettes) - that I have been searching for since I started here on ECF . . . AN "E-Liquid" in which I DO NOT have to add anything like "Menthol Crystal Liquid"/"Kolada" to to be able to vape or that taste like Sweet Candy/Toothpaste/Mint Menthols like those I found on the market that are so much more similar to Newport's/Salem's/Marlboro-Winston Menthols/etc . . . Easy Peasy - Just Purchase "E-Liquid" - Fill up Cartomizer/Tank - Vape With "Kool" . . . Just plain and simple no more or less - "KOOL MENTHOLS" . . . :D

MarkMarkMark678

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Houston, TX.
On my wish list:

A good Kayfun clone; I have a rocket and i like it, but the plastic tank cracked after i put some pineapple juice in there.
A high end, good quality dripper with AFC that hits hard like the Zenith or something along that line.

Thanks for contest, I never win the big prizes, but its free to enter, so its definitely worth the price of admission.

Good luck everyone.......especially me

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Here's a Beast PV I'd love to have:

Grand Innovations Gi2 Box Mod.

GrandInnovationsGi2_zpsca77191f.jpg

darktranq

Feb 12, 2014
Minnesota
On my wish list:
- A good vv/vw mod
- Maybe an extra couple batteries and charger
- Eventually a high end box mod

For the future I guess all I really hope for is a better wick material that's easily cleaned and reused. Emphasis on easy. Ceramic seems to be coming and has potential but looks too fragile for this clumsy guy.

Thanks as always Madvapes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread