Weekly Contest - March 3 thru March 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
It's contest time again, and this week, we're giving away the setup that I've been using the most for the last few weeks:

1 x EHPro Cronus
1 x EHPro Nimbus rda
3 x Organic Cotton Balls for wick
3 x Feet of 26-gauge Kanthal
2 x EH 18650 batteries, 1600mAh, 30-amp (rewrapped Sony US18650VTC3 Cells)
1 x 30mL Bottle of Lion Head e-liquid, winner's choice of flavor and nic strength
1 x Charger

5 wraps of 26-gauge with a 2.4mm diameter gives about 0.5 ohms. Build a dual coil, and you get 0.25 ohms. This is my personal favorite build, mod and RDA. In addition, the winner will have the option of having the airholes drilled out on The Nimbus if they're a lung-hitter like me.

To enter this week's giveaway, share with us the best vape you've ever had. It doesn't have to be anything you own; it can just be something you've tried that was a friend's or that you got to try at the local vape shop, etc.

Thanks to everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!! :vapor:

Edit: If you're new to the sub-ohm thing, please check out this video and make sure you're being safe: Mechanical Mod and Battery Safety - YouTube
And don't worry, we're providing you with the proper batteries for sub-ohming!

Last edited:

StirCwazy

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
USA
Best vape I ever had was on a customers rig at the local vape shop in town, Knoxville Vapor! It was a mech mod, don't recall which, with an EHPro KayFun 3.1. Best flavor I've tasted of a juice that I've used for a while. Unfortunately for me, the KayFun is a bit out of my price range right now.

Thanks for the contest, this (as any) would be an awesome one to win!

Last edited:

PhatRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Cumming, GA, USA
The best vape I have ever had was surprisingly my own doing...
I love the fact that you can customize vaping to tailor to your own likes and wants.

I have a 1.0 ohm twisted 29 and 32 gauge single microcoil in my Trident clone on a HCigar Nemesis Clone wicked with cotton that produces the most flavorful and cloudy vape even with the airhole on the largest option. It produces the perfect temperature vape for my liking and enough TH that I don't have a coughing attack but still fills my need of a good thump to the back of my throat. I also drip a Peach Mango Splash liquid that I made myself @ 10mg 50pg/50vg. I tend to use fruity flavors so I enjoy a vape that isn't too warm and this setup does the trick for me. I am very surprised that I was able to do this all on my own but it brings a huge feeling of accomplishment/victory and I think that adds to the overall satisfaction of the best vape I have ever had.

Thanks for the contest and best luck to all the contestants!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Hard to nail down a best, but one I really liked and stands out in My memory was a mix of about four or five straight tobacco flavors (dirty ashtray, smoke, and a few others such has desert ship, american tobacco type flavors) 18mg 50/50 on a VTR in a protank 1 which i recoiled myself at 2.1Ω vaped at 11 watts.

But there have been many others I really enjoyed.

Oh, thanks for the contest, good luck everyone

Last edited:

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
My sister has a friend that came to stay with her and I got to try her vaping set up and it was the best I have ever tried. It was a mech mod called a Nemesis and it had an IGO (pretty sure it was a 'W') with 2 coils wrapped to be very low ohm. Holy cow, that thing hit like a monster. I have never sub-ohm'd before or since, but that set up was incredible to experience. She also had the IGO drilled out so the holes were much bigger than normal and it made for an amazing vape. I still remember being shocked at the amount of vaper coming out - it was pretty awesome. She also DIY's, and we were vaping on her own creation that she called 'buttermint', which was also excellent, with a high VG content.

Thanks for running another great contest!

Last edited:

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
Crowedude, thanks for this fantastic contest and prize!

I am also a new vaper, so my experience is pretty limited. My current set up is an ego twist with protankII mini, but the best vape I have ever had was when I tried my friend's SVD with a g50 tank which had coils that he rebuilt. I vaped on some butterscotch pudding on this set up and was in heaven!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would have to say the best first vape at the B & M here with Top vapor cotton candy in an Ego-W.....I also tried Tobacco, Minthol & I loved the Cotton candy the best. It was enough that I bought the Ego-W kit right there on the spot....That was 2 years ago....and it is still my ADV....but I have outgrown the Ego kits......I have been using the VVV polypro tank for almost 2 years...I think I got my first one in May, and it is my go-to choice for all that time.

Thank you MV & Crowedude for a great contest...

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
I'm assuming we're talking about the best vape equipment, not e-liquid. Equipment is one thing, but if I tell you my favorite e-liquid I will likely mention another vendor, and that would be rude.

My best vape on a consistent basis has been on a Taifun clone, with Kayfuns and KFL's coming in at a close second. The mod itself doesn't matter much, as long as it can put out the normal 15 watts. Even a mechanical will do, I usually run my coils at ~1.2 ohm (1.2 ohm @ 4.2v= ~15 watts). I've made some wicked coils on various rebuildable dripping atomizers all the way down to quad coils under 0.5 ohm, but I still prefer the Taifun clone.

BTW, any chance MadVapes will carry a Taifun someday? :)

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
Once again thank you for the contest.

My favorite and best vape to date (been at this going on five yrs) is on my BilletBox with the DiverV2, cotton wick 2.3 ohms at 4.25-4.50 volts. I still like my ego type batts to carry out, oh and the MVP. I also love rebuildables period. Never really tried dripping but I want to.
Now I need a new mechanical mod as I've sold all of the older ones I've had over the years. Now all this being said, tomorrow may be different, lol.

Last edited:

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I would have to say the best first vape at the B & M here with Top vapor cotton candy in an Ego-W.....I also tried Tobacco, Minthol & I loved the Cotton candy the best. It was enough that I bought the Ego-W kit right there on the spot....That was 2 years ago....and it is still my ADV....but I have outgrown the Ego kits......I have been using the VVV polypro tank for almost 2 years...I think I got my first one in May, and it is my go-to choice for all that time.

Thank you MV & Crowedude for a great contest...

Cotton Candy's back in stock by the way: Cotton Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread