otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
yessssy -- :blink: - yessssy -- :blink: - yessssy -- :blink: -

woman-screaming.jpg

I must say, it's a very nice looking site. However, I can't find anything I want to purchase. Somebody please provide me with a LINK here to BULK Riva batteries, BULK Riva, (510) LR CARTOS. And I can't even find the RIVA STARTER KITS. I must be blind as a Bat. Or, possibly. . .the webmaster needs to make some BULK hotlinks somewhere.
I didn't try it, possibly I can get to where I want to go by going to my order page and clicking previously purchased items. If it isn't set up this way now. . .I would suggest it might be something to consider. :)
However, I can't do that because I had to cancel my original email address and re-register with a different one because my financial information was compromised. What a pickle I'm in.
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
otrpu

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I must say, it's a very nice looking site. However, I can't find anything I want to purchase. Somebody please provide me with a LINK here to BULK Riva batteries, BULK Riva, (510) LR CARTOS. And I can't even find the RIVA STARTER KITS. I must be blind as a Bat. Or, possibly. . .the webmaster needs to make some BULK hotlinks somewhere.
I didn't try it, possibly I can get to where I want to go by going to my order page and clicking previously purchased items. If it isn't set up this way now. . .I would suggest it might be something to consider. :)
However, I can't do that because I had to cancel my original email address and re-register with a different one because my financial information was compromised. What a pickle I'm in.
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
otrpu

site is brand spanking new

and has still teething problems

all will be done slowly

products are still being added

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast

Hi Rickstar

wonderful to see you here again

I hope you are well again -
or at least well on the way ---

you have been missed,

I remember a few weeks back the wiz askes about you --
:)
Thanks di, good to be back and see you again mate (so to speak) lol

I must say also Di the new Eastmall site looks bigger and better than ever!, maybe this idiot hacker did eastmall a favor, in a way :/ lol ...its look gooddddddddddd ;)

anyway i see that eastmall has become ubber popular since i've been gone, but then again at the cheap prices David sells his e-cig stuff its not hard to understand why heh ..cant wait to make my first purchase after all this time

Keep up the great work :)~Rick

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thanks di, good to be back and see you again mate (so to speak) lol

Rickstar- my friend, buddy, mate -------
we are and always were - mates - wiz and I talked about you just last week. You have many mates on ecf, I am sure those wicked girls in the emerald miss you like crazy------:evil:

I must say also Di the new Eastmall site looks bigger and better than ever!, maybe this idiot hacker did eastmall a favor, in a way :/ lol ...its look gooddddddddddd ;)

Yes, this new site is very nice - eye pleasing --
it had a few glitches,
all new babies have teething troubles, - hahahahha

but we have got it all now I think, -- hope -- hahahhaa
Let me know if you see ot find any problems please ----

Yes, I spose in a way they did - it forced us to make the plunge and get the new site up and online -----

anyway i see that eastmall has become ubber popular since i've been gone, but then again at the cheap prices David sells his e-cig stuff its not hard to understand why heh ..cant wait to make my first purchase after all this time

Keep up the great work :)~Rick

Yes, Eastmall is a popular seller now, and growing all the time,

we try to bring new products all the time,

and strive to give the best prices.

we have started making some of our own products now

and the first few we have introduced have been good
and very well accepted.

we have a lot of friends, and loyal customers,

I l
:hubba:ve Eastmall, and I l:hubba:ve this forum -- :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.