weekly specials?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juantwizzle

Moved On
Jul 2, 2010
Missouri
such a clever idea, those weekly specials. It's so tempting to try something you wouldn't normally try. Last week I threw banana cream pie on my order. It just sounded good.

This week I may grab the Tastyfinger finally before it goes off sale. I've always been afraid that it would be to nutty for me. I'm not so big on nutty. We'll see :glare:

Than again, I ordered 7 bottles last week. Maybe I should give it a rest.

Nah.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sales go up at midnight on every Thursday/Friday, unless some unforeseen circumstance (possibly exhaustion) prevents us from putting it up at that time.

Yes, TastyFinger is on special this week.

Also on special this week are our 510 manual batteries. We want to move this stock the hell OUT and be done with it!

We just don't want anything to do with electronics.

So four liquids, 510 batteries. It's a good week for specials!

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
And oh yes...Moderation is a good thing too people. You see, our liquids aren't loaded with preservatives as is the pre-bottled stuff a LOT of people are getting. Ours does tend to expire quicker. So, it's also pretty damned likely the liquid you're looking for may miraculously appear on special probably just about the time you're running out.

Who knows.

At 3-4 liquids on special per week, we figure quite a few people are going to be able to purchase liquids they're running low on.

Anyway....

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Sales go up at midnight on every Thursday/Friday, unless some unforeseen circumstance (possibly exhaustion) prevents us from putting it up at that time.
So, any chance you'll share how many orders came in during Waffle Week (meaning the first week they were available for purchase, not when thy were FOTW, obviously.) Based on the order numbers some people were posting, I'm surprised anyone at Tasty Vapor has enough energy left to blink. :blink:

I always think of the FOTW savings as the equivalent of getting free shipping that week. (2+ FOTW e-liquids = free shipping+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread