Weekly Vape Clearance:SMOK MAG BABY,G-Priv Baby Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
The smok MAG Baby 50W TC Box Mod is the compact rendition of smok most sought-after designs of 2018 thus far, pairing the aggressively designed output device within a smaller frame. The MAG Baby 50W Box Mod ushers in a new wave of creatively designed built-in battery vape devices, featuring a wide centralized control face and the signature trigger-inspired chassis similar to the original smok MAG.

Click to Order SMOK MAG BABY Mod $24.85

Here comes the new member of G-Priv family, G-Priv Baby Edition, a small and delicate stunner, whose highly sensitive 2.0 inch touch screen provides you outstanding man-machine interaction experiences. This new luxury noble is compact and ergonomically designed with stylish and elegant high-gloss finish. Equipped with a top battery slot, battery replacement becomes more convenient.

Click to Order Smok G-Priv Baby 85W Mod $26.99

Smok I-Priv 230W Box mod presents one of the industry’s most innovative technology-AI. It features a Voice Control System, with which you can command the mod to do corresponding adjustments with the AI technology (Artificial Intelligence). The I-Priv Mod integrates a futuristic designs with agressive design elements inspired by superheroes for a visually striking display. I

Click to Order Smok I-Priv 230w AI Box Mod

For More E-cigs On Urvapin, just check visit this page: Buy Electronic Cigarette Online, Cheap Vape Deals - Urvapin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread