Weird issue with 4 different clearomizers with new coils ALL taste burnt and nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrkoop

Feb 9, 2014
Raleigh, NC
Recently I replaced coils in 4 different clearomizers. Two were iClear 30's (the older model), and two were Kanger Protank clones. I've never had issues with any of these clearomizers and all vape juices have always tasted and vaped as they should.

However, after this recent change all 4 clearomizers give off a very burnt and nasty taste. I've tried different juices and mods and yet it's the same across all.

I've vaped for a while and am usually a pretty handy guy. I don't think I'm doing anything incorrectly so was hoping someone can provide advice as to what else I can try.

Thanks.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
I would doubt that all your clearo's would go bad at the same time and on diff mods. You may have vapers tongue. Some causes are strong flavors like hot cinnamon or clove etc or high nicotine. You may have vaped to much. It's possible you had some nasty juice in one and did not clean it good enough but I doubt it. Clean them all good in soapy water or better still alcohol. Rinse and dry. Then I'd try a good rinse for your mouth maybe do the tongue brush or scrape thing. Some days no juice tastes right. On those days i go with menthol mint light flavor and low nic. Usually passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread