• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Weird minicig and where to get fancy KR8s

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Hello friends! I keep getting nic overdose from my CR3 smokymisers so I'm downsizing hehe! Where can I get all the KR808 gear in the UK like what V4L sells in the US including funky coloured batteries and tasty carts? Also can anyone identify a supermini for me? Its an odd thing. Its from Amazon UK a complany called Electro Cigarette company Ltd no longer on Amazon due to them banning selling vapes. Its a tank system! Pretty good it is, looks like a regular cigarette.! I thought it was an M401 at first but the thread is more like a 510 and the attie is hidden under the cart mouthpiece! In fact some 510 atties work on the batteries but its atties won't work on 510 stuff without staple mod. Perhaps its something like a 108 with brand new tank system not even Google seems to know about? If I knew what it was I could find a PCC and more empty carts and atties yayyy! Thanks guys!!

Zombitedesade

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2011
Plymouth, uk
I've also tired looking for the V4L stuff here in the uk, some of it looks pretty cool and they have a great selection of cartomizers. I *think* but could be wrong the scotland based jacs vapour might be doing something very similar:
Electronic cigarettes UK –buy Electric cigarette or E-Cigarettes online

They don't quite have the range of coloured cartomizers and stuff, but their PCC's look very good, a lot like the bloog. Could be what your after.

As for your other q? You've got me there, I've literally no idea what that is. It sounds a bit like my old triple halo ecig I had, it was tiny, smaller then a super mini even but bizarrely sky/blu cartomizers would fit on it fine! It wasn't a 510 though, much too small, just very similar 'male' threading. It didn't have the tank bit you describe though, so it wasn't that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread