Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Welcome to all NEW Vapers and VOLTIES!!!

We are so excited to welcome you and help with any questions or concerns you might have!

Feel free to post here we do not BITE ... we only vape :p

Smokeless Image Subforum Rules and Guidelines of Condcut:

*Feel free to post your opinions good or bad.
*Feel free to discuss other vendors as long it is not a pure plug or spam.
*Feel free to post in any thread that is not locked.
*Please be courteous to other posters, even if their views or opinions differ from yours.
*Please respect others privacy.
*No bullying
*Please leave moderation to the mod's. Please PM Imagine with any concerns or issues regarding a post.
*No spamming of any kind is allowed.
*Other Vendors must ask permission to post

Are there any Coupon codes?

Yep ;)

10VOLTECF for 10% off entire purchase

CompareOur808d for 15% off cartomizers only

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ers-how-many-posts-do-i-need.html#post1162503

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Smiley%20Hello.gif

Welcome_animated_banner1.gif

TO THE SMOKELESS IMAGE FORUM
&
"VOLTVILLE"

If I can be so bold to state, even though I do not speak for everyone here . . .

Well - You definitely came to the right place . . .
huge.gif

The Smokeless Image Sub-Forum on ECF . . .

Without a doubt, is one of the most informative and friendliest of all the forums around ECF . . .

love0059.gif

The most important thing You should know is – that with “Imagine’s” leadership "We" have come together as a community that does try to make it an enjoyable experience and adventure while you are “Transitioning into the World of Vaping” – And Everyone here is very helpful and quite supportive of each other . . Here at the Smokeless Image Forum “We” all learn and share information with one another – sometimes even more information than “You” ever wanted to know . . .
You just may even have some "FUN" too . . . .

AND - Just Who Are “WE”. . .

"WE" are the "Volties" & "Voltians" . . .
long-term-customers.jpg

A group of very different people that formed a wonderful little community
love0028.gif
of "net-Friends" who come together to show our support for one of our favorite vendors “Smokeless Image” and Each Other. . . and our "LIKE" of everything that is "Volt" . . . That in itself is what makes this place so GREAT ! ! ! !

We do have a very special camaraderie happening here . . . We join together here to discuss, not just The "Volt" and about "e-Cigs", the “Smokeless Image” product line, and what's NEW and upcoming - but to be informed about our community and what is happening with each other. I have found most everyone here to be caring and quite supportive about each other
highfive.gif
, especially though all their trials and tribulations of “Transitioning into the Vaping World" - and Our Successes Too . . .

And - NO QUESTION or Answer is ever considered unnecessary or out of place - someone is always here to share their experience, wisdom, and their own opinion (which some may or may not agree with) . . . More Importantly, What We Don’t Know – We Learn
reading.gif
, especially from each other . . . That is surely one of the MAJOR reasons "We" are here . . . :D

In addition – We share our stories with one another
chat.gif
; We Joke :lol:, Rib each other
winking71.gif
, Post You Tube Videos, Talk about our Lives/Family/Friends and have just plain have Fun
slaphappy.gif
. . . "We" are allowed be "Us" . . . And - More importantly, that is the difference about and makes "Smokeless Image" so SPECIAL . . . :D

As for “FUN” . . . You never know what might happen – especially late at night . . .

Because sometimes “We Put The Lime In The Coconut” or even Talk about ""Back Yards" - "NUTS" . . . ;) (Oh - Don’t bother to ask right now – You’ll find out later ) . . .

You never know just who or what you might run into . . .

You just might meet a “Resident Wood Nymph” and maybe a “Satyr” or two . . . ;)
There are “Owls”; “Lizards”; “Cats & Kittens” Pretty Kitty.gif of every kind . . .
And - let’s not forget all the “Dogs & Puppies” Dog puppy.gif too . . . :)

You will even see that We have Our own set of “Lips” that keep popping up in all shapes & sizes and “Stars” all around . . . :)

Just make sure you watch out for all the “Fluff” . . .
whistling.gif

HEY - Sometimes we might
party0023.gif
all night long . . .
Or even play Ring-around-the-rosey.gif or better yet we can even have a pillowfight.gif or 2 every so often . . . :D
(Please Note: No Smiley Was Harmed In Any Way . . . ;))

The only time "You" need to be concerned is if you see someone all alone
party0009.gif
- Then may I suggest you
runforhills.gif
. . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matter of fact, it always gets even better when New "Volties” & “Voltians" join in . . .
goodvibes.gif

SO come on and jump-in, no one really "Bites"
winking47.gif
(* well almost no one – although someone will nibble at your heels every so often just to keep you on your toes * )

Just Remember - We are a very Informative & FUN Loving - "GREAT" Bunch of Interesting People - even if I say so myself, but you will find all this out soon enough . . . :)

And once our fearless leader "Imagine" and our own :angel: . . .
Sees You are here, I'm sure she will be "Welcoming" You Personally with a BIG
love0073.gif
Too . . .

SO - now that you are a "Voltie" or “Voltian” - like the rest of US - I'm positive everyone will make sure you're a part of the “Voltville” gang too . . .
party0003.gif

BTW: Just like any other "Family" ! ! ! Or large Group of "Friends" . . . :)
We Do Stick Together ! ! !
party0019.gif

An Uncle Smiley Anim_grin.gif

Last edited:

Staceylt40

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
East Texas
Stacey, that is the cutest little Idea Man. I am so glad you went to your Dr and got a diagnosis. Now get better soon.

Note: I am totally off topic here. It's gonna be hard to keep all these threads straight.:blush:

Well lets put it back on topic..... for the newbies.

Lesson 1: Vaping can dehydrate you....... drink lots of water!!

Lesson 2: Kidney infections are not fun... drink lots of water!!

Thank you Lilac... means alot. :eek:)

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Hello Matt and welcome! :)

Hi all, should have posted here first but there was a bunch of good stuff to chime in on! Been using the Volt since mid-October '11, and it's my favorite battery! Can't beat a 3.6v sealed stick-style! So "Hello" everybody!

-Matt

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
welcome officially mattdogg :thumbs:
Hi all, should have posted here first but there was a bunch of good stuff to chime in on! Been using the Volt since mid-October '11, and it's my favorite battery! Can't beat a 3.6v sealed stick-style! So "Hello" everybody!

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread