Welcome to ALTCIG.COM Your Flavor Lives Here :) LET'S VAPE HAPPY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
:) :) AltCig.com Grand Opening Celebration :) :)
Your Flavor Lives Here

We finally have the site up - thanks for the help, ideas and support!

50% off storewide celebration sale. No code needed. Discount reflected in shopping cart.
$1.99 flat rate shipping
Orders over $20 ship FREE

Welcome to AltCig.com - Your Flavor Lives Here

100% of AltCig.com Vapor Drops eliquid is proudly sourced and made in the USA

Last edited:

pinellaspete

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2011
Safety Harbor, FL
Boodle,

I can see you've been very busy!
I've been wondering were you've been. I haven't seen you around the DIY or Recipe forum for a while.
You always were a big help in the DIY forum, we are going to miss you!

I can't wait to try your mixes!
I'm so glad for you!
I'll be placing my order a little later tonight.

Good luck!

Pete

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Pete,

Hey Pete :) I miss you and the DIY crew! Truth is, I don't have the magic juice-mixing talent. I made ONE that was fantastic and must thank Deb for it (was her recipe).

Grateful for partners that are juice-mixing artists/flavorists. I get to do what I love - share with anyone that will listen the joys of vaping. You must taste AltCig's juices by Bob and H-man! PM your snail mail addy and samples will be on the way.

Really, thanks for stopping by. It was getting lonely in this thread :) Thanks for the smile.
Boodle
Welcome to AltCig.com - Your Flavor Lives Here
50% off Grand Opening Storewide now

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Hi Boodle,

Are your liquids cartomizer friendly...basically is it a pg/vg mix? Please and thanks.

Great question. Thanks, Hairball. Saw your order leave a bit ago... thank you :)

Liquids are a PG/VG mix. Ratios vary by flavors for maximum
1) flavor
2) carto/atty friendliness
3) vapor production

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Hi Boodle, congrats on the new venture! Looking at your site and considering some juice, could you advise what brand nic you're using and the ratio? Thanks!

Hi Boodle, congrats on the new venture! Looking at your site and considering some juice, could you advise what brand nic you're using and the ratio? Thanks!

Hey Vchick :) You all are awesome. Thanks for asking these questions!

There's a tab called "About our Vapor Drops". It vanished and we don't have that kind of web support until Monday. Here's the nicotine scoop, not said as well but accurate:

We are triple sourced for quality nicotine from three companies, all 100% made in the USA. Our number one supplier is proprietary. They are one of the few FDA certified GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) facilities in the US that handle nicotine. The nic is tested there under GMP guidelines and tested again on arrival. AltCig Vapor Drops are created with nicotine bases not higher than 36mg strength. We don't bring in nic higher than 36mg. It's more expensive this way but we believe it's worth it for the saftey of our customers and the AltCig team. The back-up sources are also USA companies that sell USA nicotine including RTS Vapes and Xtreme Vaping. We will proudly use those suppliers as well.

The PG/VG ratio of our Vapor Drops/liquid varies by the flavor you purchase for the best taste and kindness to cartos and attys as well as vapor production. We do not carry an all VG line. All flavors have a PG/VG blend. We hope to intro an organic line in the future with 100% VG as an option.

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
Boodle, congrats on your new store.

I just placed an order for one size or another of nearly all your flavors, so will give them a try, they sound luscious.... !

And the care taken with quality sounds impressive.

I was not familiar with wepay, so listed order as pay by phone. I assume I should call Monday and finalize order?

If otherwise, just PM me and I can do whatever I need to.

And again, congrats on your new venture and thanks for the excellentgrand opening prices ! A wonderful opportunity to try so many great flavor options.

Last edited:

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Hey Boodle, the sampler pack does not have all your flavors listed, is that intentional or a glitch?

Along with the Vanilla I want to check out a few like the BB Muffin or the Tangerine and then some of the Gooey Cake oh the Watermellon too.

I'm off to grab your order and add the Watermelon and Gooey Cake and make sure you have Tangerine and BB Muffin. The 'Build Your Sampler' has like 8 choices. I agree. There should be more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread