Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I'd like to wish everyone a warm welcome to the new Cloud 9 vaping forum here on ECF.

Many of you already know me from around the boards, most specifically, the GG Forum.

I am a UK-based supplier providing many of the usual and some not-so-usual vaping supplies and I am most proud to offer the amazing range of GG personal vaporisers worldwide (excluding the US).

Stock ranges are growing daily but if you want something specific that you don't currently see on the site, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

In the next few days I will populate the forum a bit with some information and links, but in the meantime, a big thanks to all my lovely loyal customers and friends and a warm welcome to those of you who have yet to discover Cloud9Vaping.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congratulations from me as well Lisa :D

congratulationsgoldblack.gif

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Wow thanks guys, lovely to see you all here and with such nice things to say.

It was about time I had my own place on ECF, I've been really getting lots of lovely new things in recently and I don't believe in bombarding people with newsletters all the time and I couldn't announce this type of thing in Imeo's forum either.

Added to that, you guys need a proper place where you can give feedback, talk about the products and ask me about new things coming up, etc, so here it is. :)

yaks1974

Feb 1, 2010
Australia
Cloud9Vaping is an EXCELLENT store to deal with. Lisa is one of the most honest & helpful retailers you will come across. She stands behind the products she sells and her customer service is second to none. Not only is she one of two distributers of the Immortal GG line of products but she is always on the lookout for quality products to make the E-cig experience more rewarding.

Lisa, I think you should get into the custom mixed juice game, I'm really over the mass produced stuff. There is a HUGE market out there for quality made juices.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
awwwwww, thanks for the fantastic feedback and recommendation, yaks, I really do work hard on behalf of my customers and it's feedback like yours that makes it all worthwhile. :):)

As to the custom juice, it's definitely on the list of possibles for the future. In the meantime, I will be launching the new Cloud9 Flavour Concentrates very soon. In addition to this, I am also working hard to source some very pure nicotine mixing liquid in several varieties.

So, keep your eyes peeled for lots of exciting developments coming in the near future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread